…because, let’s be honest, teens may be almost the worst on your gift list to shop for this year. BUT (!) don’t let that discourage you. If it’s one thing we know, it’s that you’ll never give them everything they want – and their “friends” will probably always one-up them, so why not buy them something with a bit of a “cool” factor. The fact that we put “cool” in quotes, means we are not. However, we rounded up some super interesting gift ideas for the teens and tweens you love in 2018:
1. For the Cereal Loving Teen: ‘Elwood the Unicorn’ Cereal Bowl – Buy It Here For $38
Because what’s better than having a bit to eat with a mystical creature? We’ll wait…
2. For the Outdoor Sporty Teen: Kan Jam Game Set – Buy It Here For $32
This one is fun for the whole family. Pick your team and get a game going anywhere outdoors. Perfect for the beach, family BBQ, camp, etc.
3. For the Instant Gratification Teen: Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera – Buy It Here For $57
Photos. And right away. What more could they want?
4. For the Decor-Loving Teen: Indoor Neon Cactus Desk Lamp Light – Buy It Here For $25
It may not be their name in neon lights – but it’s still neon lights.
5. For the Teen Who Needs Organization: Earbud Cable Management – Buy It Here For $10
Because, literally, their wires are always tangled and always everywhere and you’re pretty much sick of trying to untangle them (and of hearing about untangling them).
6. For the Game Playing Teen: Hearing Things Game – Buy It Here For $19
Guess what you think your teammate is saying by reading their lips – while wearing noise-canceling headphones of course.
7. For the Music-Loving Teen on the Go: JBL Clip-On Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker – Buy It Here For $50
Music on the go. Sweet.
8. For the Inspired Teen: Mint Green ‘You Got This’ Journal/Notebook – Buy It Here For $19
Because getting it all out in writing is therapeutic.
9. For the Inquisitive Teen: Amazon Echo Dot – Buy It Here For $50
Uses “Alexa” and finally gives you a break. Plus it’ll play their favorite music playlists, can work as an alarm clock, and tons of other shenanigans.
10. For the Selfie Addicted Teen: Clip-on Rechargeable LED Ring Light – Buy It Here For $24
But first….You know the rest.
11. For the Game-Loving Teen: Rainbow ‘Jenga-Like’ Wooden Blocks Game – Buy It Here For $12
Like Jenga, with a twist. Roll the dice and pull the color you land on. The stress!
12. For the tween who can’t get enough sparkle. And Avocado. : Casetify iPhone 7 Case – Buy It Here For $45
Avocado for the win. Yaaas!
13. For the Fish-Loving Teen: Umbra Fish Hotel Aquarium – Buy It Here For $35
Because a little responsibility never hurt anybody.
14. For the Cool Music Loving Teen: The Sound Sensing Water Whirlwind Speaker – Buy It Here For $30
They can listen to their favorite music, along with some chill vibes.
15. For the Texting Teen: Emoji Pillow – Buy It Here For $14
Nerds for the win!
16. For the Over-Sleeper: Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock – Buy It Here For $30
They can’t tell you they didn’t realize what time it was, when it’s actually projected, right?
17. For the Academic Teen: Black Walnut Edison Desk Lamp – Buy It Here For $98
Everything old is new again.
18. For the On-the-Go Teen: Lightning to USB Charging Cable & Keychain – Buy It Here For $30
A charging USB on the go. Perfect.
19. For the Game of Thrones Teen: Funko POP GoT Cersei Figurine – Buy It Here For $11
Hashtag GOT. Amirite?
When All Else Fails Buy One of These Gift Cards Online: [ Swipe Left! ]
20. For the techie: Makey Makey – Buy It Here For $50
Transform almost anything into a simple, working computer keyboard. Thank God for the internets!
21. For the Walking Dead Teen: Plush Zombie Slippers – Buy It Here For $18
Leg eating zombies! Yes!
22. For the Fashion-Forward Teen: Herschel Supply Company Backpack – Buy It Here For $99
Perfect for stashing all their necessities.
23. Patagonia Women’s Los Gatos Fleece 1/4-Zip – Buy It Here For $99
Soft and cute. And warm to boot!
24. For the kid with an iPod: iPod Touch Case – Buy It Here For $10
A cute little inspirational case. Because they drop iPods, too.
25. For the Retro Vibes Teen: InstaBox i90 Wooden Digital Multi-Functional Speaker with Bluetooth FM Radio Alarm Clock – Buy It Here For $50
It’s got Blue Tooth, but old school vibes too.
26. For the Money Saving Tween: Stephen Joseph Spend “Save & Share” Owl Bank – Buy It Here For $20
Because everyone needs a little balance. Save some, spend some.
27. For the Home Decor Teen: Bellezella Modern Desk Chairs – Buy It Here For $80 (2)
Adds a modern touch to their room or desk. Other colors available.
28. For the Sweet Tooth Tween: iScream Chocolate Scented Cupcake Pillow – Buy It Here For $30
29. For the Colorful Teen: Unicorn Rainbow Tape Dispenser – Buy It Here For $13
Think of the fun you’ll have stealing their tape. Just like they always do to you.
30. For the Funny Teen: ‘Speak Out’ Game from Hasbro – Buy It Here For $16
Lolz for days. Players simply put in a game mouthpiece, pick a card, and try to say the phrase on the card until someone guesses it. You look funny while being funny. It’s a win-win.
31. For the Teen Who Wants to Pick It Themselves: Amazon Gift Card – Buy It Here For $25
Not sure what to get? Amazon has a thing or millions.
32. For the Coffee Loving Star Wars Teen: R2-D2 Coffee Press – Buy It Here For $40
May the force be as strong as the coffee.
33. For the Selfie-Loving Teen: LuMee Illuminated ‘Light Up’ Selfie Phone Case – Buy It Here For $40
They’ll never experience poor lighting again. Apparently, that’s a thing you know.
34. For the tween who’s so over plain white chargers: iPhone Charger Sticker Face Set – Buy It Here For $13
Because why have a boring charger? The sticker set comes with 4 characters, with labels for an adapter, a USB cord, and earphones.
35. For the Book Series Kid: Land of Stories Box Set – Buy It Here For $73
Written by Chris Colfer, this series features Alex and Conner…and follows their adventures in a land full of magic and enchantment. They come face-to-face with the fairy tale characters they grew up reading about. Recommended ages 8-12
36. For the Surfer Chick: Pura Vida Bracelets – Buy It Here For $50
Handmade in Costa Rica, every bracelet is 100% waterproof. (read: swim, surf & snowboard with them on) Whether they wear them alone, or mix and match, these just look cooler over time.
37. For the Theater Teen: DIY Cinema Lightbox – Buy It Here For $90
For anyone who’s always wanted to see their name in lights. It’s battery operated, so they can set it up anywhere. And we think it’s a great idea to slide your own message in before you gift it….something eye-roll worthy like, MOM RULES or #GOALS? A smaller version is available, as well as additional letter packs.
38. For the Perfume Lover: Pinrose Personalized Perfume – Buy It Here For $70
Choose one of Pinrose’s available fragrances, upload a photo and add to cart. They’ll receive their fragrance, along with photo stickers to decorate their own bottle. #Goals.
39. For the Sock Obsessed: HoopSwagg Neuron Magic Custom Nike Elite Socks – Buy It Here For $25
Because cool basketball socks are a thing.
40. For the Apple Lover: The Apple Wireless AirPods – Buy It Here For $160
They can tune in, and tune out. Without wires. If they’re out of stock you can also find them here, here, and here.
41. For the Gamer: NBA 2K17 Legend Edition (PlayStation 4) – Buy It Here For $80
Now’s their chance to pull the moves they always talk about.
42. For The One Who’s Always Wanted To Be A Mermaid: All Seasons Soft Mermaid Blanket Tail – Buy It Here For $10
Their own personal, toasty warm mermaid tail.
43. The Messless Chocolate Milk Mixing Mug – Buy It Here For $18
Add milk and chocolate syrup (or powder) to the tumbler, then press the button. Perfect consistency! Works with hot chocolate as well.
44. For the Tech Savvy Teenager: Amazon’s New “Echo Show” – Buy It Here For $229
Because now Alexa can actually show you how to do things instead of just telling you! Watch your video flash briefings, listen to music or watch music videos, enjoy hands free face-to-face calling, and more! Again, better they ask Alexa their endless questions than you!
45. For the Sporty Teen or Tween: Nike Kawa Slide – Buy It Here For $26
Comfortable and convenient as they bolt from practice to just about anywhere.
46. For the Pampered Tween: DIY At Home Spa Treatments – Buy It Here For $25
Choose from masks, hair treatments, toners or scrubs. Perfect for girls night in. #Goals.
47. For the Jewelry Lover: Hearts of PANDORA Ring: PANDORA Rose™ & Clear CZ – Buy It Here For $100
Pandora rings come in stackable, enamel, birth stones and more….
48. For the Hockey Kid: Under Armour Kids Hockey Wordmark Hoodie – Buy It Here For $50
Because if they play hockey, you know it’s all hockey….all the time.
49. For the Makeup Lover: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – Buy It Here For $18
Fenty Beauty is all the rage and this is a universally flattering shade. Makes a great stocking stuffer too!
50. DropMix Music Gaming System – Buy It Here For $85
A fast-paced music mixing game that lets you create song mixes. Play in 3 different modes: Freestyle, Clash, and Party
More Gift Ideas:
The Top Selling Toys This Year
What Exactly to Gift Your Teenager This Christmas Season
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes for Everyone
Our Favorite Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards and Vouchers
14+ Creative Stocking Stuffer Ideas This Christmas
Gifts for Your Boss and Coworkers This Season
10 Gifts Your Kids Will Actually Love