The Quick Take
Take a quick look at the top three picks this month before you scroll down to see the rest of the list!
Because if you’re going to take the time to grow the beard of all beards, you need to take care of it, groom it, and nurture it on the regular. Using the right beard oil for your hair and skin type can make all the difference. It’ll keep your beard hydrated, moisturized, softened and tamed enough so you don’t look like you belong on the wall of your local post office. If you’re going to take a pass with your trusty beard trimmer or electric shaver, here’s everything you need to know to have the best looking beard around.
So How Exactly Should You Use Your Favorite Beard Oil?
- Wash your face in lukewarm water using a facecloth and your favorite exfoliator to gently scrub away dead skin.
- Dry your face lightly. Don’t rub your face roughly with the towel. That just irritates your skin and your beard.
- Once dry, add between 3 and 5 drops of your beard oil onto your hand and rub it around for a few seconds to warm it up.
- Use your fingers to lightly rub the oil into your beard in its entirety. Be sure to get the sides just as much as the chin area.
- Wash your hands.
- Go out and be awesome with your well oiled beard.
What’s the Difference Between the Different Beard Oils?
- Tea Tree based oils drastically help with itchy beards. It softens and helps to settle that annoying itch/burn that can sometimes sneak up on you when you first start growing it.
- Fruit oils, especially those with lime, have a fresh scent that’s not overpowering and can help with skin issues under the beard. Just don’t go overboard while applying it or you’ll start to smell like a fruit salad.
- Coconut oils are probably the best for hydrating your face especially when it’s as dry as the desert.
- Cedarwood can really help prevent acne and clean it up when you get that ‘below beard breakout.’
- Peppermint and mint in general helps to fresh and invigorate your beard and skin.
You’re now officially ready to shop! Check out our top picks for the best beard oil for men in 2020.
1. Beardbrand Tea Tree Beard Oil – Shop It Here
2. Jack Black Original Beard Oil with Kalahari Melon Oil & Vitamin E – Shop It Here
3. Elemis ‘Smooth Result’ Beard & Shave Oil – Shop It Here
4. Kiehl’s Nourishing Beard & Grooming Oil – Shop It Here
5. Billy Jealously ‘Gnarly Sheen’ Beard Tonic/Oil – Shop It Here
6. Beard Buddy ‘All Natural Organic’ Beard Oil – Shop It Here
7. Mr. Natty Bring Me Sunshine Beard Oil & Elixir – Shop It Here
8. The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Beard Oil – Shop It Here
9. Herbivore Botanicals Beard Tonic & Oil – Shop It Here
10. Jack Black MP 10 Nourishing Beard Oil – Shop It Here
More to See:
The Perfect Gift Ideas For Him Any Man Would Want
Stocking Stuffers for Men That Even Your Kids May Want
What to Gift Your Dad This Father’s Day is Easier Than Ever
The Ultimate 2020 Christmas Gift Giving Guide is Here
Huckberry Deals, Sales & Promo Codes To See
Always Gift MasterClass (With Promo Code) For Best Savings Ever