Let’s be honest, teens and tweens may be almost the worst on your gift list to shop for this year. BUT (!) don’t let that discourage you. After all, you’re not like a regular mom, you’re a cool mom. If it’s one thing we know, it’s that you’ll never give them everything they want – and their “friends” willprobably always one-up them, so why not buy them something with a bit of a “cool” factor. The fact that we put “cool” in quotes, means we are not. This demographic can definitely be tough to buy for, especially if you’ve got a teen boy on your shopping list.
There really areso many gift ideas out there that it can be pretty overwhelming. We’ve done all our teen research from a variety of sources, asked our own teenagers (and their pesky friends), and have truly come up with the ultimate guide no matter if you’re looking for the perfect present for their birthday, the Christmas season, the fact that they’ve “completed” learn from home, orjust because you’re feeling nice.
How did we choose?
Research, and more research – in both, the investigative sense and the personal sense. With three kids who fall into this exact demographic, we’ve purchased a lot of gifts over the years. Everything we’ve chosen, we’ve either purchased ourselves (in other words, nothing was gifted to us) whether it was for our own kids, extended family members, friends, or extensively researched product reviews. With that being said, we’ve listed pros and cons for each gift idea. For example, while the latest and greatest AirPods might be at the top of their list, they’ll carry a higher price than previous generations – but previous generations tend to work just as well, and can be significantly cheaper.
To help you get through your gift-giving list, we’re including a well-rounded list of inspiration and ideas like:
→ LED Strip lights that change colors for total vibes
→ A cold case murder mystery game for family game night with teens
→ A portable charger so they can’t use the old “my phone died” excuse
→ A portable waterproof bluetooth speaker so they can take their tunes anywhere
Check out the official list of some of the best gifts for your teens (and your tweens) in 2023. Teenagers.Am I right?
hand picked favorite for the athlete or lover of flavored water
- So many options, so it’s easy to find a team or favorite color they’ll love.
- They can choose their favorite flavor to kick their water up a notch.
- They can be used with, to without the flavor pods.
- These bottles are a little more expensive than the standard Gatorade water bottles.
- The flavor pods can sell out quickly in the stores.
Adults love their YETI’s, kids love these Gatorade water bottles, along with the flavor pods. While you definitely don’t need to add the flavor pods, it really is half the fun. Simply fill the 30 oz refillable water with water, and empty a formula pod into the pod. They can enjoy their beverage wherever they go. Bottles come in a wide variety of colors, making it easy to choose a team color, or their favorite color. Pods are sold separately and come in a variety of flavors. Pick it up here.
hand picked favorite for the stuffed animal fan
$36.00 (prices vary)
- They really are so cute, and come in so many different animals, critters and more.
- Kids of all ages are fans. We’ve bought them for the little ones, but teens will buy them as well.
- High demand Squishmallows can be tough to find.
- Some of the most popular options can be expensive.
The hardest part it choosing which one to get. These Squishmallows are still popular and are soft, cute and cozy. This guy is 20 inches in size, but there are other options available if you’re on the hunt for something a little smaller. Pick it up here.
hand picked favorite for the jewelry maker
$12.99 (prices vary)
- Anything that allows them to be creative is always a win.
- They can customize their bracelets, choosing from so many different colors and styles.
- They can create personalized options for themselves, or their best pals!
- It’s beads. Be prepared to find beads all around the house.
- They do need enough supplies in order to successfully create!
Perfect for the kid who loves making bracelets. This one makes a great gift when you put a whole starter kit together for them. Choose your beads, then add stretchy string, jump rings, clasps and crimps, a clasp closer and a case for them to fill with a variety of beads you can sort by color. Pick it up here.
LED Strip Lights with Remote Control
hand picked favorite for the kid who loves to step up their room decor game
- These strip lights are so easy to set up.
- They can choose their favorite hue, or cycle through color changing options.
- When they’re lit up at night, it can look a little like a mad scientist’s lab to passersby.
- When it’s lit up blue at night, it can look a little like a tanning bed situation to passersby.
- Did we mention things can look a little crazy to passersby?
Available in 16.4 feet, or 32.8 feet, these LED lights instantly change the whole vibe in their space. And as we all know, vibes are everything. Choose the primary red, green, blue (RGB) and white, 16 multicolored options, 6 DIY colors, and adjustable brightness. Adheres with sticky tape and is cuttable between every 3 LEDs. Pick it up here.
Mirror Digital Alarm Clock
hand picked favorite for the over-sleeper
$19.99 (39% Off!)
- The sleek, clean design goes with any vibe.
- It’s mirrored – so they can look at themselves!
- It might be nice to not have to search the blankets for their phone to check the time.
- Just kidding, they always know where their phone is.
- It’s not actually their phone.
This even looks cool. We find this one to be a great pick, especially if you have a “no phones in the bedroom at night” rule. It eliminates the excuse of keeping the phone by bed for the alarm clock. Features an LED display – with snooze, (because who doesn’t hit snooze!?), dual USB charging ports and adjustable brightness. Pick it up here.
Unsolved Case Files
hand picked favorite for the crime solving teen
$26.97 (10% Off!)
- You can bring back family game night with the older kids (if you force them).
- We forced them. And they actually enjoyed it!
- This is perfect for teens who love mysteries, SVU or crime solving in general.
- It’s definitely a little over tweens’ heads. Our teen loved it, and our tweens wanted to love it – but struggled.
- Once they solve the crime, they can’t un-solve it. So, they’ll probably want to pass it along to another group and grab another one to play.
This murder mystery game is great for a non-lame game night, with families who have teens and older kids. Figure out who the best detective in the family is (mom). In order to solve this cold case murder, players need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First prove why the convicted man must be innocent. Then disprove a key suspect’s alibi, and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars. Includes over 50 investigation documents and photos, and online answer keys. Available in other cases to solve as well. Recommended ages 13+. Pick it up here.
Nike Air Force 1
hand picked favorite for the sneaker fan
- They go with everything.
- Our kids live in sneakers, so they absolutely are worth it
- There are options to customize.
- They can be a little pricey, especially for the new color releases or customizable styles.
- The white pair can get dirty. And they always seem to insist on the white pair.
These are still popular and are available in both, black and white, along with option to fully customize your pair on the Nike site – especially if they’re the type that likes to stand out and be a little different than the rest! They carry a rotation of new arrivals in other color combinations, as well as high top options. Pick it up here.
Make Your Own Churros Kit
hand picked favorite for the kid who loves baking
- It’s churros! We love churros.
- Cooking and baking can be a great way to chill out and get creative.
- This little kit includes just about everything they need – they’ll just need to add water and the cooking oil of their choice
- We can’t really think of any.
Did you know that cooking has become the fastest growing hobby since 2020? Let them have a turn making a little something and you can enjoy it. Or make them together, bonding and such (we prefer the former whilst sipping wine, but we digress). This fab kit includes pre-made batter mix, cinnamon sugar topping, and chocolate for dipping – along with the reusable piping set and deep-fry thermometer. It’s enough to make 40 little desserts right out of the gate. Pick it up here.
The NFL Pullover Hoodie
hand picked favorite for the sports fan
- You can never go wrong with a hoodie.
- You can choose from a wide variety of styles, as well as their favorite team.
- There are options to customize, so you can add any name to the back.
- New arrivals, styles and collectibles can be on the pricier side.
- It’s always a bummer if they commit to a player name and they get traded!
Root for the home team in (comfortable) style with this popular NFL hoodie. Oh, and you cannever go wrong with a hoodie these days. Various styles available for men, women and kids as well. Pick it up here.
Kitsch Oversized Claw Clips
hand picked favorite for on-trend hair accessories
- It’s trendy and functional. Win/win.
- These are great to have on hand, in the car, or stashed in their bag.
- Durability. They can break somewhat easily, so replacements happen.
These are one of the must-have hair accessories lately, from simple and matte to more ornate versions donned with pearls and stones. This one is eco-friendly and according to our sources, matte is the way to go! This one is a pretty solid stocking stuffer as well. Pick it up here.
For the Football Fan: GlowCity Light Up Football
hand picked favorite for the football after dark fan
$27.53 (45% Off!)
- These keep the game and good times going when the sun starts to set.
- There are others available, so if football isn’t their jam, you can also find basketballs and soccer balls..
- The pre-installed batteries are included.
- While we appreciate that the batteries are included, they can wear quickly. But on a positive, our replacement batteries lasted longer than the originals.
A little Friday night lights? Features 2 LED lights that automatically shut off when not in use. And the batteries are actually included! Also available in basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs. Now get outside kids! Pick it up here.
hand picked favorite for a table top game idea
- An old-school hands on game for kids and adults too.
- It’s always nice to have game options that aren’t electronic.
- Our kids actually spent more time playing this game instead of staring at their phones on Christmas.
- We have the original version, and the board gets marked up after a while (but doesn’t affect play).
- Those little biscuits are pretty teeny and can be very hard to find if they go flying off the board after a particularly aggressive play.
An award winning, all around great party game that’s half foosball, half air hockey? Sign us up! With your hands under the table, use your magnetic handle and striker to defend your side, avoid the biscuits (magnets) and send the ball into your opponent’s goal to score. Just be sure not to score in your own goal and watch out for the holes! Pick it up here.
Lego Ideas Friends Central Perk
hand picked favorite for the Lego lover
- We love all the little details – this is a really cute set, especially if they’re a Friends fan.
- It’s the perfect mix of creativity and pop culture.
- This is geared towards ages 16 and up, so it can definitely be a challenging set for a tween or younger teen.
- Legos can be expensive, sad but true.
I KNOW! This super cute buildable Central Perk café studio set, includes Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories. Pick it up here. Thinking of hanging out at Central Perk after dark? For a little extra extra, Snag this lighting kit here.
‘Elwood the Unicorn’ Cereal Bowl
hand picked favorite for the cereal loving ‘tween
- It’s a cute and cheerful way to start (or end!) the day.
- It’s not only fun, but versatile – whether it’s in a kitchen cabinet for cereal and ice cream, or on a desktop for candy.
- It is a unicorn bowl, so chances are it won’t match any of your current bowls and dishes – unless your dinnerware is already unicorn themed. In which case, keep on keeping on.
Because what’s better than having a bite to eat with a mystical creature? We’ll wait… Pick it up here.
Nike Elite Pro Basketball Backpack
hand picked favorite for the baller
- This roomy bag has plenty of space.
- The padded straps are comfy!
- The versatility means they can carry it to school, or to the court.
- The main compartment is designed to open like a duffel bag, which may not be for everyone.
Available in several colors (be forewarned, white get dirty!), this bag features a duffel-like opening – so contents are accessible when you lay it flat. Pick it up here.
Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Clock
hand picked favorite for Alexa
- Small and portable, this does all the things of your other Alexa devices, but has alarm clock and time display functionality.
- Some reviewers had a little trouble with this 4th generation picking up their voice commands.
- The display is on the bright side.
If they love the latest tech picks, they’ll love this one! Ideal for a nightstand, they can tap the top to snooze an alarm. Listen to music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more. Again, better they ask Alexa their endless questions than you! Pick it up here.
The Popular 32oz Hydro Flask
hand picked favorite for the one who always needs their (cold!) water on the go
$61.07 (10% Off!)
- This really does keep their drinks nice and cold for an extended period of time, making it perfect for toting from class to class throughout the school day..
- The wide variety of color options make it easy for them to choose their favorite color, or maybe a color that not everyone else seems to have.
- They are on the pricer side, especially when it comes to hard to find colors (on Amazon).
- We’ve seen the fall out of backpacks in our driveway and at school drop-off, and they definitely can dent.
Perfect to have on their desk at school throughout the day – they really do keep cold water, cold. Several colors available, as well as other sizes direct from Hydro Flask.
Olive & June Mani System
hand picked favorite for the manicure obsessed
- If they’re into doing their own nails these sets have everything the need.
- There are so many colors to choose from, they can find anything from neutrals, to brights and seasonal favorites
- Delivery can take some time, so plan ahead!
They can take their manicure into the own hands. Literally. The manicure system includes a clean up brush, nail polish remover pot, nail clipper, nail file, nail buffer, the poppy (a patented bottle handle), glossy top coat, cuticle serum (award winning!), and of course a polish of your choice. You can also choose kits with multiple polishes, as well as pedicure kits. Pick it up here.
The Totally Over It Teen: I ‘Donut’ Care Tee
hand picked favorite for the totally over it teens and ‘tweens
Because, yes, they totallydonut care. About everything! Pick it up here.
For The Singing Tween: Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
hand picked favorite for the singing ‘tween
$29.99 (40% Off!)
- This is such a fun one, especially for the kids (and adults?) who love a good performance.
- The two way connection means they can use it in either bluetooth mode, or wired mode.
- Let’s face it, they’re going to be amplified.
Because they already think they’re a star. Available in several colors, and yes you can absolutely borrow it. Pick it up here.
More to Love:
The Top Selling Toys of 2023 are Officially Here!
Creative Gift Ideas For Your Parents
10+ Gifts Your Kids Will Actually Love in 2023
JBL Clip-On Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
hand picked favorite for music on the go
- This is not only easy to transport, but it’s easy to connect.
- We’ve used ours at the beach, the lake, and more and never once had an issue.
- The sound quality is not going to be comparable to say, Bose – but it’s decent for the price point.
- Some reviewers didn’t have the same luck that we did, with ours when it came to pairing and connecting.
Music on the go. Sweet. This little bluetooth speaker comes in several colors, is wireless, waterproof and has 10 hours of play time. Pick it up here.
Apple AirPods Pro
hand picked favorite for the Apple lover
$199.99 (20% Off!)
- Everyone in our family is very happy with the sound quality, as well as how easy it is to pair with our iPhones and Macs.
- Multiple ear tips sized make it easier to find a comfortable fit.
- Sweat resistant is a great feature for use during workouts, runs, etc.
- Older versions are much more affordable than the latest and greatest.
- The most current version can be expensive.
- If they lose them, it’s kind of a nightmare.
They can tune in, and tune out. Without wires. These are sweat and water resistant, noise cancelling and includes three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit! Pick it up here. If they’re out of stock you can also find them here, here, and here.
Clip-on Rechargeable LED Ring Light
hand picked favorite for the selfie taker
$13.99 (42% Off!)
- This gives off just enough light to brighten up their selfie game.
- The small size makes it easy to transport.
- The battery doesn’t last for a very long time.
But first….You know the rest. Whether it’s a TikTok, or a selfie, they’ll never experience poor lighting again with this rechargeable LED ring light. Pick it up here.
Rainbow ‘Jenga-Like’ Wooden Blocks Game
hand picked favorite for the game loving ‘tween
- The cute colors are a fun twist on the traditional Jenna game.
- This is a classic, can’t go wrong game for game night.
- The catch here is that you have to remove the color that you roll on the dice, so the game is a bit harder, and competition can get fierce!
Like Jenga, with a plot twist. Roll the dice and pull the color you land on. The stress! Pick it up here.
Trapped in a Video Game (The Complete Series)
hand picked favorite for the avid reader
$26.38 (46% Off!)
- This is a great series for tweens, and we found that all of our kiddos loved it.
- It’s a great option if your reader prefers to read a series of books.
- We couldn’t think of any here, other than there are only 5 books!
A book series about a 12 year old boy and his epic adventures inside a video game. Recommended for ages 8-12. Pick it up here.
For the Personalized: Casetify iPhone Mirror Case
hand picked favorite for personalized phone case
Starting at $68.00
- The phone cases here come in different levels of protection, for a wide variety of phone models.
- The option to customize your colors, and personalize your case is a plus.
- Some of the case options are pretty pricey. So if they get bored and like to switch up their cases often, this isn’t the most economical.
Personalized mirror cases? Yaaas! Available in all iPhone models from 7 to 13, as well Samsung devices. Pick it up here.
Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger
hand picked favorite for the one who’s always on a low battery
- This backup battery can charge their phones quickly.
- It can also charger certain watches, and iPads as well.
- There are some mixes reviews on compatibility on the iPhone 13.
A charger on the go means they can’t tell you their phone was dead. Nice try kids. Slim and portable, this charger gives you enough power to charge an iPhone 12 twice, a Samsung S20 over one and a half times and an iPad mini 5 once. Pick it up here.
hand picked favorite for the techie
- This is a great setup for engineering minded kids.
- It’s easy to set up, whether it’s in the classroom or the kitchen table.
- It’s compatible with Mac, Windows and Chromebook – and there’s no software to install.
- It might not be too long until they’re over it – it could lose some of the excitement and shine after a while.
STEM kids for the win. This kit helps them transform almost anything into a simple, working computer keyboard. It’s easy to set up and allows them to create tons of cool things, like game controllers, musical instruments and more! Pick it up here.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
hand picked favorite for the makeup lover
- While this used to come in one universally flattering shade, they’ve expanded the shade range – so this cult favorite has plenty of options.
- It’s moisturizing without being sticky or greasy.
- While you get a decent sized tube, it can be a little pricy.
- Thanks to its viral status on social media, like TikTok, colors can go out of stock quickly, making it harder to find at times.
Fenty Beauty is still just as popular and this universally flattering shade is now available is five additional shades. This one makes a great stocking stuffer too. Pick it up here.
Herschel Supply Company Backpack
hand picked favorite for function meets cool
- Plenty spacious!
- Love the padded pocket for laptops and tablets.
- Travels well. We’ve used this on so many trips over the years, and it’s still in tip top shape.
- It might be a little more than some would like to spend on a backpack.
Perfect for stashing all their necessities. This is always a highly rated option and comes in several different colors and patterns. Not only is it roomy enough for clothes or books, it also features a fully padded and fleece-lined sleeve pocket – which fits up to a 13 inch laptop. Pick it up here.
Not Parent Approved: A Card Game
hand picked favorite for family fun
$23.90 (20% Off!)
- It’s just silly and “crass” enough for them to think it’s funny.
- Group games are always a good time!
- It’s definitely geared to older kids, pre-teens and teens.
- If you’re on the fence, check out the latest reviews to get a feel for the types of cards in the game.
A PG version of Cards Against Humanityand even named one of the top tween gift ideas of the year. You can’t go wrong with a little inappropriate family fun, right? Pick it up here.
Women’s Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece 1/4-Zip
hand picked favorite for a comfy pullover
- Soft, comfy and cozy.
- It’s mid-weight, so it will keep them warm without being too much.
- It still might be mission impossible getting them to actually wear a coat
Soft and cute and warm to boot! While there’s definitely an entire population of tweens that refuse to ever wear a coat, we found they’ll actually reach for this one. If it’s cold enough. And you threaten to change the WiFi password. Seven other colors available, also sold in girls’ sizes at a lower price. Pick it up here.
For the Money Saver: The ATM Bank
hand picked favorite for the money saver
$24.99 (38% Off!)
- It’s password protected, so once they establish a 4 digit pin, their loot is safe!
- They can deposit coins and bills, as there are separate slots for both.
- There are plenty of color options available.
- It is password protected, so half the battle might be remembering the pin.
- It does make sound, so if toys with noise aren’t your thing, you might not love it.
It’s password protected, so good luck siblings! “Can’t you just go to the ATM?” takes on a whole new meaning. Available in several color options – including rose gold. Fancy. Pick it up here.
Wits and Wager
hand picked favorite for a group or party game
$12.97 (35% Off!)
- This one is a great game for a group.
- Even kids younger than tweens could probably get in on the action, as the questions are virtually impossible to answer correctly anyway, by design.
- While this a Vegas edition (which we love!), some prefer the original.
Vegas baby! Someone reads the question to the group and everyone writes down their best guess – with the point being that nobody will know the actual answer, you’re just shooting in the dark. Then place your bets. Whoever guesses closest to the correct answer gets to collect their winnings – Vegas style. And you may even end up remembering random stats. It’s a win-win. Pick it up here.
Amazon Gift Card
hand picked favorite for last minute gift idea
- They can shop for whatever they want.
- A gift card is always a win when you’re not sure what to get
- It’s a solid option if you need to send something right away or last minute.
- They’re limited to shopping on Amazon.
Not sure what to get? Amazon has a thing or millions. Pick it up here.
Pizza Fridays T-Shirt
hand picked favorite for the kid who loves Fridays. And pizza.
Because it really is the best day of the school week. Other colors available. Pick it up here.
For the Book Series Tween: Land of Stories Box Set
hand picked favorite for the ‘tween who needs a new book series
$63.19 (33% Off!)
- It’s a #1New York Timesbestselling series
- A hardcover set of the first 5 books, is such a nice gift for an avid reader.
- If they’ve gone through all of the Harry Potter books and are looking for a new series to try, this is a great option.
- Because it’s 5 hard cover books, it can be an expensive set.
Written by Chris Colfer, this series features Alex and Conner…and follows their adventures in a land full of magic and enchantment. They come face-to-face with the fairy tale characters they grew up reading about. Recommended ages 8-12. Pick it up here.
Pura Vida Bracelets
hand picked favorite for surfer vibes
- There are so many patterns, colors and themes to choose from.
- These surfer-vibe bracelets can be bought singly, or in packs.
- They also have a variety of necklaces, earrings and rings as well.
- Some packs can sell out quickly.
Handmade in Costa Rica, Pura Vida bracelets always look cool – whether they wear them alone, or mix and match. They have tons of bracelet options, as well as rings, earrings and necklaces. Pick it up here.
Color Changing Cinema Lightbox
hand picked favorite for their name in lights
- This fun piece of decor is perfect for a bedroom, dorm room, or overall hangout room.
- Cycle through colors, or choose a favorite.
- What you see is what you get, as there isn’t any way to grab an extra pack of letters (as of now, anyway).
For anyone who’s always wanted to see their name in lights. And we think it’s a great idea to slide your own message in before you gift it….something eye-roll worthy like, #MOM RULES? A smaller version is available as well. Pick it up here.
HoopSwagg Neuron Magic Custom Nike Elite Socks
hand picked favorite for the sock obsessed
- If they’re sock obsessed, these are great quality and fun.
- There are other patterns and colors available.
- They can be on the pricier side.
Because cool basketball socks are a thing. Available is several sizes, as well as other colors and patterns. Pick it up here.
Mint Green ‘You Got This’ Journal/Notebook
hand picked favorite for the inspired teen
- There are so many kids and teens who prefer to write things out, believe it or not!
- A little planning and gratitude is a great way to start or end a day
- There are plenty of color options available.
- Actually writing things out can definitely take some getting used to, especially if they rely on their laptop and phone for most things.
Because getting it all out in writing is therapeutic. Pick it up here.
Madden NFL 23 (PlayStation 4)
hand picked favorite for the gamer
$25.00 (58% Off!)
- You can snag this one for either Playstation or Xbox.
- It’s still a classic, can’t go wrong game options
- Graphics are even better than previous versions, making for realistic action.
- Some are bummed that you still can’t challenge the plays.
Let’s hear it for the armchair quarterbacks! Now’s their chance to pull the moves they always talk about. Pick it up here. Also available in NHL 22.
Chocolate Milk Mixing Mug
hand picked favorite for chocolate milk obsessed
$24.99 (17% Off!)
- It’s fun!
- It blends pretty well, to include our son’s breakfast shake in the morning.
- Sure, it’s a bit gimmicky. But kids always seem to enjoy using it!
Add milk and chocolate syrup (or powder) to the tumbler, then press the button. Perfect consistency! Works with hot chocolate as well. Pick it up here.
For the Outdoor Sporty One: Kan Jam Game Set
hand picked favorite for the outdoor sports type
- We’ve had this one for a long time, and it’s still in great shape.
- It’s still one of the first things the kids toss into the trunk on beach days.
- Other than having to brush the sand off before tossing it back into the car, and occasionally mis-placing the frisbee, we really can’t think of any.
This one is fun for the whole family. Pick your team and get a game going anywhere outdoors. Perfect for the beach, family BBQ, camp, etc. Pick it up here.
hand picked favorite for comfy slides
$30.00 (prices vary)
- These have definitely been a staple in our house for years.
- It definitely gets them out the door quickly, which is key when you’re racing from place to place.
- There are plenty of colors and combinations available.
- Some styles can be pricy, or even tough to find.
Comfortable and convenient as they bolt from practice to just about anywhere. Available in other colors, as well as kids and women’s sizes. Pick it up here.
For the Pampered: DIY Bath Bomb Kit
hand picked favorite for spa loving teens and ‘tweens
- It’s all natural and made in the USA
- It’s GMO-free and uses natural ingredients like epsom salts, and baking soda.
- Comes with everything they need for 12 bath bombs.
- It takes practice and patience. They may not get the picture perfect bath bombs they’re picturing in their mind!
- Like a lot of crafts and creations, things can get a bit messy.
Includes pre-measured baking soda, corn starch, citric acid and epson salts, along with gloves, a spray bottle, and a dozen cupcake mold liners. You can add the Perfect for girls night in. #Goals. Pick it up here.
More Gift Ideas:
Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Wife (Or Girlfriend)
Here’s What to Gift Your Boyfriend in 2023 and Beyond!
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes for Everyone
Gifts for Your Boss and Coworkers This Season
Helpful Lululemon Coupon & Promo Code Tips