…because it’s that time of year (again) so let us help you pick a scarf or two to switch up your fall-into-winter look.
It’s officially time to up your scarf game. This season wide checks and thick colorful solids are the must-have trend. We officially give you our blessing on owning more than one scarf even for the same coat. We know, it seems like a crazy idea, but why not change up your look with a variety of lengths and colors? Check out our editor’s picks for our 12 favorite scarves of the 2021 season.
1. Rag & Bone Black Ribbed Cashmere Scarf – Buy It Here For $275
2. Saint Laurent Gingham Wool Scarf in White/Black – Buy It Here For $295
3. Paul Smith ‘Dinosaur’ Wool Scarf – Buy It Here For $150
4. Emma Willis Polka Dot Cashmere Scarf in Navy Blue – Buy It Here For $615
5. The Workers Club ‘Merino’ Wool Scarf in Grey – Buy It Here For $200
6. Lanvin Red Checked Wool Scarf – Buy It Here For $525
7. Acne Studios ‘Canada Virgin Wool’ Scarf in White – Buy It Here For $210
8. Black & Gray Striped Wool Scarf – Buy It Here For $295
9. Begg & Co. Lambswool and Cashmere Blend – Buy It Here For $185
10. A.P.C Saaen Checked Wool Scarf in Navy Blue – Buy It Here For $165