One person’s ‘weird’ is another person’s ‘normal.’ We don’t know which lane we fall into, but the point is that Amazon sells literally everything under the sun and I’m pretty sure if we kept digging we’d find out they sold the actual sun too. We’ve rounded up some of the coolest, weirdest, and ‘must-have’ quirky gadgets you can buy right now on Amazon and, pretty much, we want all of these (or at least most of these).
1. The ICEdot Crash Sensor – Check It Out Here For $100
The ICEdot Sensor Crash comes with a helmet mounting clip, zip ties, and a USB to Micro USB Charging Cable. Plus, it’ll alert your loved ones if/when there’s an emergency. Never be afraid to adventure out on your own again!
2. Quirky Egg Minder Wink App Enabled Smart Egg Tray – Check It Out Here For $14
Sync this egg container up with your smartphone via the app and know exactly when you’re in need for more eggs and when your eggs are going bad via the LED light alert on the tray. I mean.
3. Ringly Smart Ring Activity Tracker With Tourmalated Quartz – Check It Out Here For $195
Say adios to your smart watch and get more stylish with this fitness tracker ring. It’ll not only track your steps, calories burned, and distance traveled, but it’ll also alert you when you have a text/email message and is totally waterproof!
4. Kikkerland Hammer Multi Tool Gadget – Check It Out Here For $20
This gadget is like the Swiss Army Knife, but on steroids. Efficiently work on all your home projects with this 10-in-1 tool that acts as a hammer, wire cutters, pliers, flat head screwdriver, bottle opener, reamer, saw blade, Phillips head screwdriver, file, and knife blade. Yeah, all that.
…and also be sure to check out…
The Sickest Wireless Earbuds & Bluetooth Headphones We’re Obsessed With
The Most Comfortable Gaming Headsets Ever
7 Fitness Trackers That Actually Look Cool and Work Great
These Computer Speakers are Perfect For Your Desktop
If You’re Looking For a Wireless Speaker Get One of These For Sure
5. Furbo Dog Camera + Treat Tossing, HD Wifi Cam, and 2-Way Audio – Check It Out Here For $224
HD camera and night vision so you can check in your favorite pet day or night. Fill it with up to 30 little treats and, via your app, give your pet the treat while you’re away! Two-way audio let’s you listen your little buddy and talk back to them so they can hear your voice. Receive push notifications when your dog is barking so you can see them and then help calm them down with your voice. Live-streaming enabled so you can watch whenever you’d like.
6. Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels in Chrome – Check It Out Here For $70
Good luck not getting out of bed when your alarm goes off. This cute little pain in the a$$ goes off and then wheels all over your room and beeps until it’s finally caught and turned off. So it’s like getting up on time and getting a little exercise all at the same time.
7. The Lunicycle – Check It Out Here For $129
It’s like a unicycle, but supposedly so much easier to use especially if you’re not a circus performer. And look how not weird this exercise (?) contraption looks!
8. MiniPresso GR Travel Espresso Maker – Check It Out Here For $60
On the go? Traveling somewhere where coffee isn’t an option? This mini espresso maker is your new best friend because it doesn’t require electricity or batteries. That’s right, folks, this caffeine addict must-have is hand operated. Check out the video on how this all works.
9. Dodow Sleep System for a Better Night Sleep – Check It Out Here For $59
Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally. All you have to do is simply tap the buttononce for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode. At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) it’ll just turn off automatically. Happy Zzzzzz’ing!
10. GateKeeper Innovations Safer Lock for Digit Locking Cap and Pill Bottle – Check It Out Here For $17
Good luck with anyone getting into your pill bottle!
11. Midori Brass Pencil Case – Check It Out Here For $12
Never write with a regular pencil like a cave-person ever again!
12. Lexon Tykho Rubber Radio Green – Check It Out Here For $60
An AM/FM radio all in rubber? And in green? Yes please!