Over the years, many of us have tried countless straightening irons. Whether hair is highly textured, thick or curly, the right flat iron can straighten hair in as little as one pass, giving frizz-free results. The goal is always healthy, shiny hair without damage or flyaways, even in humid climates. Check out our flat iron picks, which include wide plates, rounded edges (for those who like their iron to multi-task…straight one day, waves another!) and travel options.
1. T3 SinglePass Compact Iron (Good for travel, on-the-go, heat resistant cap) – Check It Out Here For $89
2. ghd Classic 1 Inch Styler (Ceramic plates, rounded edges to curl, wave, or straighten) – Check It Out Here For $185
3. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1-1/4″ Straightening Iron (Titanium plates, iconic technology) – Check It Out Here For $140
4. CHI G2 1.25″ Hairstyling Iron (ceramic and titanium infused, wider plates for longer hair) – Check It Out Here For $129.95
5. Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron (Digital, one-inch titanium plates, temperature control, automatic shut off) – Check It Out Here For $150
6. Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron (Drugstore Price Point) – Check It Out Here For $35.99
7. Brazilian Heat After Dark 1″ Professional Titanium Straightening Iron (Designed for Keratin straightening systems) – Check It Out Here For $70