The perfect body lotion is definitely something that we reach for all year round. Sure, winter skin can feel dehydrated, but a rich lotion or balm can soothe in the summer as well – especially given the lengthy exposure to sun, heat, chlorine and salt. We wouldn’t trade the lazy days of summer for anything (we’ve earned it!), but the sun and sea can leave our skin feeling parched. Below, we’ve chosen 9 ultra-moisturizing body lotions, from drug store to high end…all perfect to slather on après-beach.
1. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter – Check It Out Here For $29.50
ultra-thick & moisturizing, great for elbows, knees & heels.
2. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Creme – Check It Out Here For $75
luxurious & rich, smells citrusy & fresh. plays well with other jo malone scents
3. Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment & Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas – Check It Out Here For $48
made with with avocado oil & shea butter, helps get feet summer ready
4. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée’ Soufflé Body Crème – Check It Out Here For $48
light, but moisturizing, smells amazing, makes a great gift!
5. The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter – Check It Out Here For $21
lightly scented, absorbs easily
6. L’Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion for Hands and Body – Check It Out Here For $26
lightweight, non-greasy & gentle. perfect to keep by the sink or on your desk
7. Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil – Check It Out Here For $60
perfect post workout or pre-snooze. calming & skin softening
8. Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion – Check It Out Here For $23
lightweight, sweetly scented, great summer lotion
9. CeraVe Moisturizing Skin Cream – Check It Out Here For $14
great budget-friendly drugstore option