The Blues Brothers started as a Saturday Night Live musical sketch by Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi before becoming a movie in 1980. Still one of the best car chase scenes in a movie ever as Jake and Elwood Blues terrorize Chicago.
1. You have filthy mouths and bad attitudes…
2. Yea – lots of space in this mall.
3. I hate Illinois Nazis.
4. That ain’t no Hank Williams song. Rawhide!
5. Everybody Needs Someone To Love.
6. We’re on a mission from God….
7. How much for the little girl?
8. Four fried chickens and a Coke.
Elwood: You got any white bread?
Mrs. Murphy: Yes.
Elwood: I’ll have some toasted white bread please.
Mrs. Murphy: You want butter or jam on that toast, honey?
Elwood: No ma’am, dry.
Jake: Got any fried chicken?
Mrs. Murphy: Best damn chicken in the state.
Jake: Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.
Mrs. Murphy: You want chicken wings or chicken legs?
Jake: Four fried chickens and a Coke.
The End: It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank, half pack of cigarettes, it’s dark out, and we’re wearing sunglasses. Hit it.