The Karate Kid (1984 version, duh!) was the first movie my parents ever taped off of HBO once they bought their first VCR. It really was simpler times. My sister and I would watch this movie over and over and over (and over) again and can pretty much recite the entire movie word-for-word. Needless to say, our parents are beaming with pride. So here’s our 15 favorite quotes from The Karate Kid (in no particular order).
1. Sweep the leg
2. Wax on, wax off
3. I wanna see your baby browns! Daniel, what happened to your eye and don’t tell me it was another bike accident!
4. Here’s your RADIO!
5. Get him a body bag….yeah!!!
6. No mercy
7. This school sucks man!
8. Finish him!
9. You’re a pushy little bastard, aren’t ya? But I like that, I like that!
10. I see she’s beautiful. I think she’s beautiful.
11. Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it? No sensei!
12. Paint the fence. Up…down. Up! Down!
13. It’s Alli…with an “I.” I’m Daniel…with a “D”
14. (Lucille) Daniel, why’d you throw your bike away? (Daniel) Because I felt like it, Ma, alright?!
15. He’s a cream puff, Johnny, yeah!
And, of course, Mr. Miagi approves!
Even More Movie Quotes:
So I Married an Ax Murderer Quotes
10 Best Quotes from Caddyshack
9 Funniest Quotes from Fletch
Best Quotes from CLUE
13 Goodfellas Quotes & Gifs
11 Funniest Quotes from The Naked Gun