This year marks the 30th anniversary of the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever created. Yes, I am talking about CLUE: The Movie. Unfortunately, I did not have a one of those fancy Video Cassette Recorders or VCRs as the kids call them, the first time I saw CLUE so I resorted to placing my boom box next to the TV so I could tape the entire movie and listen to it at my leisure. There is so much wrong with sentence.
On the plus side, to this day, I can recite the entire movie from beginning to end.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, here are the 10 best quotes:
1. That was his job, he was an illusionist.
2. His head had been cut off. So had his…you know.
3. Maybe they’ll just go away?
4. It was a matter of life after death. Now that he’s dead, I have a life.
5. Even if you were right, that would be 1 + 1 +2 + 1, not 1 + 2 + 1 + 1.
6. Mrs Peacock was a man?!
7. It’s a vicious lie!
8. It’s you and me, honeybunch.
Best Pickup Line Ever.
9. I’m Not Shouting!!
10. It, it. The f…it…flam…flames. Flames, on the side of my face.
Best ad-lib of all time. I could watch an entire movie of just this.
You’ll Also Love:
8 Things from the 80’s My Kids Will Never Know
19 Facebook Statuses We Love to Hate
10 Hysterical Things the News Didn’t Tell You About the Snow
21 Struggles Only People Who Can’t Have Dairy Will Understand