What can you really get the man who has everything, yet uses none of it? Him. He’s the best. We’ve rounded up some of the coolest gifts and ideas for your best bud…or the mailman. From dad to son or husband to boyfriend, we’ve got all your guy needs covered in 2018 to have him enjoy the best Father’s Day ever! Shop our top gift picks.
1. For the Groomer Dad: Birchbox for Men of the Month – Buy It Here For $10/month
Best Seller: Deluxe guy-related grooming and skincare (and more!) product samples delivered to your door every month. Let him test out new things each and every month. He’ll love it!
2. For the Techie Dad Who Needs Answers: The Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) – Buy It Here For $100
Hands-free, ask Alexa anything and she’ll answer. For real, she has 1M answers. It’s pretty fun and helpful all at the same time. Weather, questions, horoscopes, stocks, traffic? Done and done. Plus listen to music because, music!
3. Your Dad’s Best Friend: The Grillbot Automatic Grill Cleaner – Buy It Here For $90
Freedom! The Grillbot is basically like the iRobot Roomba, but for your grill. Experience hands-free cleaning with either 10, 20 or 30 minute cleaning cycles so he can go enjoy some beers with his friends instead.
4. The Biggest Award Winning Cologne This Year: Creed – Buy It Here For $315
The cologne that everyone is obsessed with this year (and major award winner). Do it if you can!
5. For the Relatable Dad: The ‘Dad Bod’ T-Shirt – Buy It Here
Because it’s funny because it’s true.
6. For the Beer Loving Dad: ‘I Love My Dad’ Pilsner Glass – Buy It Here For $36
Because you can show your dad you love him this much.
7. For the Techie Music Dad: New Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker in Lux Gray – Buy It Here For $299
One of the best-performing portable speakers from Bose and looks cool AF (also comes in black). The aluminum body is tough as nails and water resistant so bring this one to the beach or the pool! Plus, it’s wireless and bluetooth so you don’t really get any better than that. He’ll love it!
8. For the Grooming Dad: The Art of Shaving Full Size Shaving Kit – Buy It Here For $95
9. For the Style Dad: Two-Toned Sunglasses from Warby Parker – Buy It Here For $95
Plus, when you buy a pair, Warby Parker will donate a pair of eyeglasses (or sunglasses) to a child in need.
10. For the Watchful Dad: ‘Papa Bear’ T-Shirt – Buy It Here
11. For the Traveling Man: Boconi Bryant Travel Kit – Buy It Here For $138
Now he can toss all his toiletries in a stylish leather zip-closed bag and not that crinkled up Walgreens bag anymore. Phew.
The “Best Dad Ever” Tee – Buy It Here
12. The Tie Bar ‘Large Style Box’ For Him – Buy It Here For $99
Help out his style-game buy giving him a must-needed sample of ties, socks and pocket squares!
When All Else Fails Buy One of These Gift Cards Online: [ Swipe Left! ]
13. For the Guy Who Pampers Himself: Jack Black Skincare Gift Collection – Buy It Here For $52
14. For the Shaving Obsessed Dad: Braun Series 7 Cordless Electric Shaver with Clean and Charge Station – Buy It Here For $170
15. The Binge Watcher: The All New Fire TV Stick – Buy It Here For $40
The latest it finally here! Quickly connect it to your TVs HDMI port and watch over 250,000 shows from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO GO, and more. Hi Orange is the New Black! Bye family and friends! Plus, enjoy Alexa voice control and over 7,000 apps and games.
16. For the Golfer: The Secret of Golf – Buy It Here For $20
Explore the relationship between two legendary golfers; Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson. This is a book that any true golfer won’t be able to put down.
…you’ll also wanna check out…
12+ Gifts All Techies Will Love in 2018
Most Popular Christmas Gifts for Men This Year
These Men’s Subscription Gift Boxes are All the Rage
28+ Perfect Birthday to Christmas Gifts for Your Wife
17. For the Cigar Smoker: Cohiba Robusto Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $266
You can’t go wrong with gifting cigars, but if you’re lost on which to buy these are a safe bet. Plus, the price can’t really be beat anywhere else. If you don’t want to by entire box (hurtful!) you can also get a small box of 10 for $122 here.
18. For the Star Wars Dad: Star Wars Waffle Maker – Buy It Here For $40
Because, let’s face it, who doesn’t want Death Star waffles in the morning?! Every morning! He’ll love it. There’s also a “BB-8″ Star Wars waffle maker too!
19. For the Beer Obsessed: Brooklyn Brew Shop Beer Making Kit – Buy It Here For $35
The beer will just basically taste better because he made it himself…and he’ll never stop talking about it. Ever.
20. For the Fitness Dude: New Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker – Buy It Here For $99
He’ll be able to track just about everything he does, including sleep patterns. The latest and best selling from FitBit needs to be on his wrist this season.
21. For the Casual Hero Dad: ‘Some Super Heroes Don’t Have Capes’ – Buy It Here
22. For the Grooming Dad: Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Skin and Grooming Kit Gift Set – Buy It Here For $43
Everything he needs to up his grooming game this season.
23. For the Style Dad: Custom Wooden Sunglasses – Buy It Here For $94
The latest trend in sunglasses…all wood, all the time. These guys come in a variety of colors too!
24. For the Athlete at Heart – The Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer – Buy It Here For $138
For the love of God, please just get him this. Simply hook this bad boy to your club (less than 1 ounce) and it’ll send an accurate swing analysis to you smartphone or tablet. The real-time data is super helpful and you won’t have to hear him complain for another minute.
25. For the Traveling Dad: The Carry-On Cocktail Kit – Buy It Here For $80
Now he can make his own little cocktail right on the plane (TSA approved)! This holiday gift set includes the kit to make a Moscow Mule, an Old Fashioned, and a Gin and Tonic. Wheels up!
26. For the Watch Aficionado: Shinola ‘Runwell’ Leather Strap 47mm Watch – Buy It Here For $550
27. For the Quiet Guy: QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Canceling® Headphones – Buy It Here For $249
28. For the Whiskey Drinker: The Corkcicle Ice Whiskey Wedge: Buy It Here For $18
29. For the Music & Tech Lover: Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Buy It Here For $254
30. For the Weekender: Filson Twill Duffel Bag – Buy It Here For $395
31. For the Drinkster: Copper Moscow Mule Mugs (Set of 4) – Buy It Here For $35
Plus, this gift set comes with a bonus copper shot glass and a recipe book!
32. For the Redesigned Classic: Newly Designed Converse Chuck Taylor II’s All Star – Buy It For $75
Because it’s the first time they’ve been redesigned in 98 years! Plus, get ’em in all new colors like blue, maroon, gray and more.
33. The Coolest Cologne for Him This Year: Spicebomb – Buy It Here For $112
Super masculine scent for almost any time of year. Plus the bottle is cool as hell.
34. For the Music Dad: Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II – Buy It Here For $200
Big sound in such a small speaker. Listen to your music practically anywhere thanks to the Bluetooth technology. Plus, the built-in speakerphone allows you to take calls out loud too! The battery gives you about 10 hours of continuous listening before having to charge it again so it’ll survive your entire day at the beach.
35. For the Candle Lover: NEST ‘Bamboo Candle’ Scented Candle – Buy It Here For $40
Because, honestly, dudes like candles too. You just need to make sure it doesn’t smell too floral. NEST has scents of modern bamboo, warm woods, and light citrus.
36. For the Tailgater: Mini Flip Cup Game – Buy It Here For $40
37. For the Kitchen Gadget Lover: New KitchenAid Artisan Series Mixer in Matte Black – Buy It Here For $290
Because welcome to 2018…many guys like to make stuff in the kitchen. It’s a thing. Plus this brand new matte black color is sleek AF.
38. For the Compulsive Hat Wearer: Noggin Wear Hat – Buy It Here for $22
39. For the Coffee Dad: Aicok Coffee Maker – Buy It Here For $40
This programmable coffee maker has a 4–12 cup setting, and also allows you to choose a flavor profile – regular or bold. Like to plan ahead? Set brew-time up to 24-hours ahead.
40. Alexa Everywhere: All New Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Buy It Here For $50
Now you can have the power of Alexa in any room in your home.
41. For the Home Chef Dad: Hello Fresh Food Subscription Box – Check It Out Here
The Classic Box features a variety of recipes for meat, fish, produce, and grains. Starting at $69 per week, choose dinner for 2 or for 4. Then decide on 3, 4 or 5 meals per week. Along with pre-measured, fresh ingredients, you’ll also receive recipes.
42. Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag in Navy Blue – Buy It Here For $85
Perfect for the gym or quick weekend getaway.
43. The “Ask Your Mother” T-Shirt for Dad – Buy It Here
44. For the ‘Anti-Amazon’ Dad: ‘Google Home’ Voice Activated Speaker – Buy It Here For $129
Because you just may be over Alexa and want to try something new. Google Home pretty much rocks because Google can basically help you with anything. I mean, they do online so why not in your home!? It can play your favorite music, answer a zillion questions (in a nice voice), can play some games, help organize your day and can actually recognize up to 6 different Google accounts based on your voice signature. So cool!
More Gifting Fun:
2018’s Beauty Tips & Products You Need
8 Best Humidors in 2018
11 Best Cigars Online in 2018
Top Rated Gifts for Men This Season
Go Bluetooth or Go Home With These Wireless Speaker Reviews
150+ Tech Gadgets & Products That are Changing Lives Every Single Day