The Quick Take
…because you can hold your itchy scalp up with pride knowing you’re not alone in the battle to stop the itch! I first started using a tea tree shampoo after my dermatologist made the recommendation when I was in my late teens and on a variety of acne meds…all that seemed to have the common side effect of a dry and itchy scalp. I have to say it worked wonders and I always keep a spare bottle in my shower. Here’s our picks for the best tea tree shampoos for men (and women!) who love the tingle:
1. Paul Mitchell Special Tea Tree Shampoo – Shop It Here
Pro: Instant tingle and scalp relief.
Con: Price, but you don’t need a lot so it lasts.
2. Brooklyn Botany – Tea Tree Oil Shampoo – Shop It Here
Pro: Promotes healthy hair growth.
Con: Price (kind of expensive).
3. Head & Shoulders Shampoo For Dandruff with Tea Tree and Peppermint – Shop It Here
Pro: Price and helps clear up pesky dandruff after just a few washes.
Con: Head & Shoulders stigma?
4. OGX Hydrating Tea Tree Oil & Mint Shampoo – Shop It Here
Pro: Smells great and keeps hair super soft.
Con: Using too much at once can leave hair a little flat.
5. JASON Normalizing Tea Tree Shampoo – Shop It Here
Pro: No parabens! Great for overly dry and itchy scalp.
Con: Using it only 2 or 3 times a week.
6. ArtNaturals Tea Tree Shampoo – Shop It Here
Pro: Sulfate free.
Con: Price (kind of expensive, but you can save when you buy both shampoo and conditioner set).
7. Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Pump – Shop It Here
Pro: For men or women and gentle (yet effective) on your hair.
Con: None. Really.
Before You Go, Check Out:
Huckberry Sales & Promo Offers to See
Nordstrom Discount Code Offers & the Real Deal
Stubble This: Beard Trimmers for All Beard Types
Clean Classic vs. Clean Shower Fresh Cologne for Men
Christmas Approved Tech Gifts for Men in 2021