…because it’s officially wedding season. I mean, is it ever not wedding season?! Sure you can give cash and, truth be told, most of us do, but in a sea of impersonal wedding checks the happy couple will be elated to actually open something up after the wedding. Plus, when you buy online you can just directly ship to their home and walk into the wedding stress-free. Shop our picks of the 10 the best selling wedding gifts and ideas of 2020:
1. Personalized Champagne Wedding Vase – Buy It Here For $75
If you’re going to gift a vase for a wedding it’s cool to personalize it.
2. Smeg Pastel Blue Retro Blender – Buy It Here For $250
Because it’s still ok to gift a blender and, if you are, it totally needs to be the coolest blender ever. Plus, bonus points for choosing the official Pantone Color of the Year.
3. Kate Spade ‘Take the Cake’ Silver Wedding Picture Frame – Buy It Here For $75
Super sleek picture frame (8 x 10) with a light hint of blue (something blue) and the words ‘Happily Ever After’ engraved in the bottom. Decently priced, you might as well grab 2 (you know, one for the second wedding).
4. Baccarat ‘Dom Perignon’ Champagne Flutes (Set of 2) – Buy It Here For $260
Because you absolutely can’t go wrong with anything centering around Don Perignon. #ThanksChampagne
6. Personalized Couple Tandem Bike Art – Buy It Here For $110
Such a fun concept for a wedding gift! The artist will let you choose from a variety of options like skintone, background and even make a spot for your little pup too.
7. Ocean Reel Salt and Pepper Mills – Buy It Here For $130
Who doesn’t love super cool salt and pepper shakers?
8. Mr. & Mr. ‘For the Couple’ Silver Beaded Wedding Picture Frame – Buy It Here For $21
Welcome to the 2000’s! These silver frames also come in ‘Mrs. & Mrs’ and the old-timey ‘Mr. & Mrs.’ A nice touch to any wedding gift.
9. The Personalized Anniversary Journal – Buy It Here For $115-$130
Document the 1st through 60th wedding anniversary!
10. Gold Leaf Napkin Rings (Set of Twelve) – Buy It Here For $25
Let the dinner parties begin!
11. Celebratory Cohiba Robusto Wedding Cigars – Buy a Box of 25 Here For $252
Because, you know what, after a zillion vases, champagne flutes and cake cutters (!?) maybe it’s time the groom gets something he wants for a change. Smoke ’em if you got ’em.
12. Bamboo Cheese Board with Cutlery Set – Buy It Here For $70
Charcuterie for the win! Also includes 3 labels, and chalk. Wine not included (womp womp).
13. Electric Wine Opener and Foil Cutter – Buy It Here For $20
Because charcuterie needs wine. And the easier it is to open, the faster they can start drinking it.
14. Custom Candle (Personalized Hear Map) – Buy It Here For $24
A soy candle available in 2 size options (featuring any city skyline) commemorates an important date and location. Available in 20 scents.
Plus: Pin It to your wedding board for inspiration:
Even More Gift Ideas:
The Best Gifts For Her This Year
16 of the Best Personalized Gifts in 2020
Unique Groomsmen Gifts Any Guy Would Love
Best Selling Tech Gifts for Men or Women
The Cutest Coffee Mugs Ever