…because if you need to get glasses you’ll want to feel like Don Draper whilst doing so. Sometimes you sport a pair of glasses just for the look and sometimes it’s for functionality. Why not find a pair that fits both? Plus, eyeglasses are pretty much like sneakers…you can have a few pairs. And with the change of seasons as we give the deuces to winter and head into spring and summer, we’re all ready for a change. amiright?! From thick rimmed to trendy wire, shop our top 20 picks for the best eyeglasses & frames for men in 2020.
1. Fletcher ‘Black Matte Eclipse’ Frames – Buy It Here For $95
2. New for 2018: Carver ‘Oak Resin’ Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
3. Albert ‘Brushed Navy’ Wire Frames for Men – Buy It Here For $145
4. Chamberlain Clear Crystal Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
5. Men’s Percy Striped Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
6. Ryder Titanium Framed Glasses – Buy It Here For $145
7. Dahl English Oak Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
8. Winston Antique Shade Fade Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
9. Percy ‘Mission Clay Fade’ – Buy It Here For $95
10. Gilbert Whiskey Tortoise Shell Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
11. Nesbit Heritage Bronze – Buy It Here For $145
…and you also gotta check out…
These are the Sunglasses and Shades All Men are Sporting for 2018
The Top 10 Colognes for Men in 2018 to Keep You Smelling Great
The 15 Coolest Wristwatches Men are Buying Left and Right
The Latest Glasses & Frames for Women This Season
12. Moore Sandalwood Matte Finish Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
13. Roosevelt Black Framed Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
14. Barnett Brown Toffee Fade Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
15. Topper Blue Faded Frames – Buy It Here For $95
16. Striped Pacific Sloped Keyhole Bridge Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
17. Wilkie Bluebird Fade Frames – Buy It Here For $95
18. Aviator Inspired Navy Blue Wire Framed Glasses – Buy It Here For $145
19. Haskell Crystal with Manzanita Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $145
20. Round Whiskey-Tortoise Eyeglass Frame – Buy It Here For $195
Still Undecided? Shop the Latest Eyeglasses & Frames Right Now, Right Here!
More About the Warby Parker Flagship Store & Company
If you’ve visited basically any Warby Parker eyeglass/sunglass shop know what I’m talking about. Even if you haven’t actually visited them you can still become part of their experience by test-driving up to five pairs of frames and sending back what you don’t like. The only thing that Len’s Crafters ever gave me…was a hard time. Hey-oh!
The other bonus of Warby Parker is their “Buy a Pair, Give a Pair” program that sends glasses to those in need (they’ve already donated over 1M eyeglasses). Sure it’s just like the whole TOMS deal, but I like it because I feel like I’m helping. Plus, we’re talking relatively inexpensive options. Mine were just $95. So if I break ’em or lose ’em (both perhaps whilst at a bar) I don’t feel like I’ll need to take out a second mortgage to replace them…like I’ll have to do with my iPhone.