…because if you need to get glasses you’ll want to feel like Don Draper whilst doing so. Sometimes you sport a pair of glasses just for the look and sometimes it’s for functionality. Why not find a pair that fits both? Plus, eyeglasses are pretty much like sneakers…you can have a few pairs. And with the change of seasons as we give the deuces to winter and head into spring and summer, we’re all ready for a change. amiright?! From thick rimmed to trendy wire, shop our top 17 picks for the best eyeglasses & frames for men in 2017.
1. New for Summer 2017: Carver ‘Oak Resin’ Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
2. Men’s Percy Striped Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
3. Beckett Jet Black Matte Thick Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
4. Dahl English Oak Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
5. Winston Antique Shade Fade Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
6. Gilbert Whiskey Tortoise Shell Glasses – Buy It Here For $95
7. Fletcher ‘Black Matte Eclipse’ Frames – Buy It Here For $95
8. Chamberlain Clear Crystal Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
9. Nesbit Heritage Bronze – Buy It Here For $145
…and you also gotta check out…
10. Roosevelt Black Framed Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
11. Barnett Brown Toffee Fade Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
12. Topper Blue Faded Frames – Buy It Here For $95
13. Oats Black Acetate & Stainless Steel Glasses – Buy It Here For $145
14. Striped Pacific Sloped Keyhole Bridge Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $95
15. Aviator Inspired Navy Blue Wire Framed Glasses – Buy It Here For $145
16. Haskell Crystal with Manzanita Eyeglasses – Buy It Here For $145
17. Round Whiskey-Tortoise Eyeglass Frame – Buy It Here For $195
Still Undecided? Shop the Latest Eyeglasses & Frames Right Now, Right Here!
More About the Warby Parker Flagship Store & Company
If you’ve visited basically any Warby Parker eyeglass/sunglass shop know what I’m talking about. Even if you haven’t actually visited them you can still become part of their experience by test-driving up to five pairs of frames and sending back what you don’t like. The only thing that Len’s Crafters ever gave me…was a hard time. Hey-oh!
The other bonus of Warby Parker is their “Buy a Pair, Give a Pair” program that sends glasses to those in need (they’ve already donated over 1M eyeglasses). Sure it’s just like the whole TOMS deal, but I like it because I feel like I’m helping. Plus, we’re talking relatively inexpensive options. Mine were just $95. So if I break ’em or lose ’em (both perhaps whilst at a bar) I don’t feel like I’ll need to take out a second mortgage to replace them…like I’ll have to do with my iPhone.
More Fashion & Style Trends:
Our Favorite Face Scrubs & Washes
Latest Tie Fashion Trends for 2017
Top 10 Sneakers for Men in 2017
10+ Designer Inspired Eyeglasses for Men 2017
Top Beauty Products For 2017
2017 Mens Fashion & Clothing Trends