…because, let’s be honest, teens may be almost the worst on your gift list to shop for this Christmas. BUT (!) don’t let that discourage you. If it’s one thing we know it’s that you’ll never give them everything they want and their “friends” will probably always one-up them, so why not buy them something with a bit of a “cool” factor. The fact that we put “cool” in quotes means we are not, however, we rounded up some super interesting Christmas gifts ideas for the teens and tweens you love in 2017:
1. For the Cereal Loving Teen: ‘Elwood the Unicorn’ Cereal Bowl – Buy It Here For $38
2. For the Outdoor Sporty Teen: Kan Jam Game Set – Buy It Here For $40
This one is fun for the whole family. Pick your team and get a game going anywhere outdoors. Perfect for the beach, family BBQ, camp, etc.
3. For the Instant Gratification Teen: Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera – Buy It Here For $97
4. For the Decor-Loving Teen: Indoor Neon Cactus Desk Lamp Light – Buy It Here For $25
5. For the Teen Who Needs Organization: Earbud Cable Management – Buy It Here For $10
Because, literally, their wires are always tangled and always everywhere and you’re pretty much sick of trying to untangle them (and of hearing about untangling them).
6. For the Stressed Out Teen: Anxiety and Stress Relief Fidget Cube in White – Buy It Here For $8
7. For the Music-Loving Teen on the Go: JBL Clip-On Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker – Buy It Here For $50
8. For the Inspired Teen: Mint Green ‘You Got This’ Journal/Notebook – Buy It Here For $19
9. For the Inquisitive Teen: Amazon Echo in White – Buy It Here For $180
Because they can ask Alexa anything and finally give you a break. Plus it’ll play their favorite music playlists, can work as an alarm clock, play endless games, and a million other shenanigans.
10. For the Selfie Addicted Teen: Portable Clip-On Selfie Spotlight – Buy It Here For $20
11. For the Game-Loving Teen: Rainbow ‘Jenga-Like’ Wooden Blocks Game – Buy It Here For $10
12. For the tween who can’t get enough sparkle. And Avocado. Yaaas!: Casetify iPhone 7 Case – Buy It Here For $45
13. For the Fish-Loving Teen: Umbra Fish Hotel Aquarium – Buy It Here For $35
14. For the Cool Music Loving Teen: The Sound Sensing Water Whirlwind Speaker – Buy It Here For $30
15. For the Texting Teen: Emoji Pillow – Buy It Here For $14
16. For the Over-Sleeper: Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock – Buy It Here For $30
17. For the Academic Teen: Black Walnut Edison Desk Lamp – Buy It Here For $98
18. For the On-the-Go Teen: Lightning to USB Charging Cable & Keychain – Buy It Here For $30
19. For the Game of Thrones Teen: Funko POP GoT Cersei Figurine – Buy It Here For $11
When All Else Fails Buy One of These Gift Cards Online: [ Swipe Left! ]
20. For the techie: Makey Makey – Buy It Here For $50
Transform almost anything into a simple, working computer keyboard. Thank God for the internets!
21. For the Walking Dead Teen: Plush Zombie Slippers – Buy It Here For $18
22. For the Fashion-Forward Teen: Herschel Supply Company Backpack – Buy It Here For $99
23. For the kid with an iPod: iPod Touch Case – Buy It Here For $10
24. For the Retro Teen: Crosley Retro AM/FM Tabletop Radio – Buy It Here For $70
25. For the Money Saving Tween: Stephen Joseph Spend “Save & Share” Owl Bank – Buy It Here For $20
26. For the Home Decor Teen: Bellezella Modern Desk Chairs – Buy It Here For $80 (2)
27. For the Sweet Tooth Tween: iScream Chocolate Scented Cupcake Pillow – Buy It Here For $30
28. For the Colorful Teen: Unicorn Rainbow Tape Dispenser – Buy It Here For $13
29. For the Funny Teen: ‘Speak Out’ Game from Hasbro – Buy It Here For $16
Lolz for days. Players simply put in a game mouthpiece, pick a card, and try to say the phrase on the card until someone guesses it. You look funny while being funny. It’s a win-win.
30. For the Teen Who Wants to Pick It Themselves: Amazon Gift Card – Buy It Here For $25
31. For the Coffee Loving Star Wars Teen: R2-D2 Coffee Press – Buy It Here For $40
32. For the Selfie-Loving Teen: LuMee Illuminated ‘Light Up’ Selfie Phone Case – Buy It Here For $40
33. For the tween who’s so over plain white chargers: iPhone Charger Sticker Face Set – Buy It Here For $13
Because why have a boring charger? The sticker set comes with 4 characters, with labels for an adapter, a USB cord, and earphones.
34. For the Book Series Kid: Land of Stories Box Set – Buy It Here For $54
Written by Chris Colfer, this series features Alex and Conner…and follows their adventures in a land full of magic and enchantment. They come face-to-face with the fairy tale characters they grew up reading about. Recommended ages 8-12
35. For the Surfer Chick: Pura Vida Bracelets – Buy It Here For $50
Handmade in Costa Rica, every bracelet is 100% waterproof. (read: swim, surf & snowboard with them on) Whether they wear them alone, or mix and match, these just look cooler over time.
36. For the Theater Teen: DIY Cinema Lightbox – Buy It Here For $90
For anyone who’s always wanted to see their name in lights. It’s battery operated, so they can set it up anywhere. And we think it’s a great idea to slide your own message in before you gift it….something eye-roll worthy like, MOM RULES or #GOALS? A smaller version is available, as well as additional letter packs.
37. For the Perfume Lover: Pinrose Personalized Perfume Bottles – Buy It Here For $60
Perfume with their favorite photo added? Yes please. Choose one of Pinrose’s 10 available fragrances, upload a photo and add to cart. #Goals.
38. For the Sock Obsessed: HoopSwagg Neuron Magic Custom Nike Elite Socks – Buy It Here For $25
39. For the Apple Lover: The Apple Wireless AirPods – Buy It Here For $160
40. For the Gamer: NBA 2K17 Legend Edition (PlayStation 4) – Buy It Here For $80
41. For The One Who’s Always Wanted To Be A Mermaid: All Seasons Soft Mermaid Blanket Tail – Buy It Here For $10
42. The Messless Chocolate Milk Mixing Mug – Buy It Here For $18
Add milk and chocolate syrup (or powder) to the tumbler, then press the button. Perfect consistency! Works with hot chocolate as well.
43. For the Tech Savvy Teenager: Amazon’s New “Echo Show” – Buy It Here For $229
Because now Alexa can actually show you how to do things instead of just telling you! Watch your video flash briefings, listen to music or watch music videos, enjoy hands free face-to-face calling, and more! Again, better they ask Alexa their endless questions than you!
More Gift Ideas:
The Top Selling Toys This Year
What Exactly to Gift Your Teenager This Christmas Season
The Best Monthly Subscription Boxes for Everyone
Our Favorite Gift Cards, e-Gift Cards and Vouchers
14+ Creative Stocking Stuffer Ideas This Christmas
Gifts for Your Boss and Coworkers This Season
10 Gifts Your Kids Will Actually Love