The seasons are changing and it’s officially time to update your signature scent. It’s a perfume jungle out there and whether you’re looking for the perfect fragrance for your wife, girlfriend, mom…or you’re just looking for something fresh and new for yourself, we’ve got you covered. Check out our picks for some of the best-selling perfumes this season, including a few all natural options for all the “synthetic” haters out there. What we like best about the options below, is that these can carry you from summer right into fall. Plus, check out our favorite travel size perfume rollerballs and atomizers too! Here’s to fresh crisp air, colorful leaves, and cool sunshine breezes!
1. Chanel ‘Chance’ Spray Perfume – Check It Out Here For $78
Fresh, light, fruity, and intoxicating. One of the best coming from Chanel in recent time and one of the best perfumes when transitioning your scent from summer to fall.
2. Hermes ’24 Faubourg’ Perfume for Women – Check It Out Here For $139
Top notes of white flowers, with plentiful woods, warm vanilla & ambergris. A classy, earthy scent with great staying power.
3. Flowerbomb Fragrance by ViktorRolf – Check It Out Here For $85
This popular mainstay still remains a winner. Light notes of jasmine, rose, cattleya orchid and patchouli.
4. Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Spray – Check It Out Here For $100
A Chanel fragrance that’s a little harder to come by. A rich blend of green floral wood notes, jasmine, rose, iris, ylang ylang, sandalwood and mosses.
5. Elizabeth & James ‘Nirvana Black’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $65
Thanks to the notes of warming vanilla, delicate sandalwood, and violet accord this is one of the latest up-and-coming scents buyers are becoming obsessed with. Totally perfect for this season.
6. Jo Malone London ‘Wood Sage & Sea Salt’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $65
Perfect for almost any time of year, this perfume has wonderful notes of bergamot, sea salt, white musk, sage, and driftwood.
7. Thierry Mugler’s “Angel” Perfume – Check It Out Here For $82
A fall-into-winter favorite, Angel has one of the most distinctive scents out of almost any perfume on the market. It’s easy to pick it up out of a crowd thanks to beautiful notes of bergamot, vanilla, warm caramel, and honey.
8. Test Out Almost Any Scent: Scentbird Monthly Perfume Subscription Box – Check It Out Here For $15/month
Who wouldn’t love a new perfume to try every month!? Choose from over 450 perfume brands and test-drive it for the entire month based on 4 sprays per day. #Math #Perfume #YesPlease.
9. Yves Saint Laurent ‘Black Opium’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $68
One of the best-sellers at Sephora, Black Opium has tantalizing scents and notes of mandarin, spicy pink pepper, vanilla, coffee and cedarwood.
10. Versace ‘Bright Crystal’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $73
We’re obsessed with the bottle as much as we are the scent. A bit on the lighter side, which makes it great for those fall days when it’s beautiful outside, this one has notes of: peony, magnolia, lotus flower, and iced accord.
11. Elie Saab ‘Le Parfum’ For Women – Check It Out Here For $98
Scents of: Orange blossom, jasmine, rose, and cedarwood.
12. Chanel ‘Coco Mademoiselle’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $94
13. Tom Ford ‘Oud Wood’ Fragrance – Check It Out Here For $225
One of our favorites this season from Tom Ford, we enjoyed the scents of comforting oud wood, rosewood, tonka bean, amber, and sandalwood. It’s really the perfect mix.
14. Chanel No. 5 L’Eau Women’s Perfume – Check It Out Here For $100
15. Tom Ford ‘Black Orchid’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $120
Another from Tom Ford that made our list this season as it seamlessly mixes delicious notes of bergamot, citrus accord, gardenia, vanilla, and orchid spicy floral accord.
16. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne – Check It Out Here For $130
A wonderful mix of peonies, red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower, all mingling with blush suede. This perfume is on the softer side of our favorite fall scents, but still a perfect addition to your collection of scents.
17. Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume – Check It Out Here For $130
A sweet, citrusy scent with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. Anise and pepper blends over a warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress.
18. Tom Ford Private Blend Cafe Rose Eau de Parfum – Check It Out Here For $225
Perfect for rose lovers, this fragrance blends notes of incense resin, sandalwood and patchouli.
19. Commodity Rain – Check It Out Here For $105
A light and airy fragrance that combines notes of lotus, verbena, dew, and jasmine. Like walking through a garden in the rain.
20. Kiehls Musk Eau de Toilette Spray – Check It Out Here For $42.50
A mix of citrus and floral, drying down to a warm, finish of tonka nut, white patchouli and musk
21. Maison Margiela Replica Fantasies Dancing On The Moon – Check It Out Here For $180
A mysterious fragrance with notes of Aldehyde, Moonflower, Sambac jasmine, Frangipani Tree, Iris, Cashmeran, Accord of Ambergris, Musk.
22. Jo Malone ‘Wood Sage and Sea Salt’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $65
23. Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume – Check It Out Here For $100
Ladies allergic to perfume, rejoice! A single note of Cetalox can be worn as is, or layered with your favorite.
24. VERED Blue Violet Perfume – Check It Out Here For $98
Organic and vegan with zero synthetics, it’s the perfect mix of woody and floral.
25. CLEAN Reserve Citron Fig – Check It Out Here For $95
Fresh, citrusy and well…clean! A mix of fig, ginger and lemon…with a soft base of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. Can be layered with other Clean fragrances (We’re looking at you, Rain).
26. Pinrose Lil’ Dipper – Check It Out Here For $65
Lil’ Dipper is a calming mix of peony, mandarin and sandalwood. It can be layered with Pinrose’s other scent, Sun Saint for a signature scent.
27. Berdoues Assam Of India – Check It Out Here For $85
Earth and woody, Assam of India combines citrus from Menton, Indian Tea and the sensual scent of sandalwood.
Still Undecided? Shop the Best-Selling Perfume Right Now at Sephora.com!
Plus: Pin It Below Before You Go!
Before You Go:
Ten Best Mens Cologne for 2017
2017 Beauty Products & Tips We Love
Best Gifts For Her in 2017
The 10 Best Perfumes of All Time
Top Fashion & Style Trends For Men
27+ Lipsticks We Love For 2017
10 Best Handbags & Designer Purses 2017
The Latest Women’s Perfume Options for 2017
33 Tech Gadgets in 2017 That Women Love (and Need!)