The seasons are changing and it’s officially time to update your signature scent. It’s a perfume jungle out there and whether you’re looking for the perfect fragrance for your wife, girlfriend, mom…or you’re just looking for something fresh and new for yourself, we’ve got you covered. Check out our picks for some of the best-selling perfumes this season, including a few all natural options for all the “synthetic” haters out there. What we like best about the options below, is that these can carry you from spring into summer. Plus, check out our favorite travel size perfume rollerballs and atomizers too! Here’s to fresh air, fresh blooms and sunshine!
1. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Silent St. Eau de Parfum – Check It Out Here For $95
Soft, floral and fresh, with notes of pure accord, floral accord and white musk.
2. Chloé Eau de Parfume – Check It Out Here For $105
Beautifully light and airy notes of spring peony, rose, honey, and cedarwood.
3. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne – Check It Out Here For $130
A springtime mix of peonies, red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower, all mingling with blush suede.
4. Chanel ‘Chance’ Spray Perfume – Check It Out Here For $78
Fresh, light, fruity, and intoxicating. One of the best coming from Chanel in recent time.
5. Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume – Check It Out Here For $130
A sweet, citrusy scent with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. Anise and pepper blends over a warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Floral Shock Eau de Parfum – Check It Out Here For $68
Black Opium’s newest fragrance is coffee and vanilla,combined with new floral notes of gardenia and orange blossom
7. Tom Ford Private Blend Cafe Rose Eau de Parfum – Check It Out Here For $225
Perfect for rose lovers, this fragrance blends notes of incense resin, sandalwood and patchouli.
Test Out Almost Any Scent: Scentbird Monthly Perfume Subscription Box – Buy It Here For $15/month
Who wouldn’t love a new perfume to try every month!? Choose from over 450 perfume brands and test-drive it for the entire month based on 4 sprays per day. #Math #Perfume #YesPlease.
8. Commodity Rain – Check It Out Here For $105
A light and airy fragrance that combines notes of lotus, verbena, dew, and jasmine. Like walking through a garden in the rain.
9. Kiehls Musk Eau de Toilette Spray – Check It Out Here For $42.50
A mix of citrus and floral, drying down to a warm, finish of tonka nut, white patchouli and musk
10. Escada Agua del Sol – Check It Out Here For $62
Perfect for those who love fruity fragrances. This limited edition scent mixes mandarin, apricot nectar and sandalwood.
11. Hermes ’24 Faubourg’ Perfume for Women – Check It Out Here For $139
Top notes of white flowers, with plentiful woods, warm vanilla & ambergris. A classy, earthy scent with great staying power.
12. Maison Margiela Replica Fantasies Dancing On The Moon – Buy It Here For $180
A mysterious fragrance with notes of Aldehyde, Moonflower, Sambac jasmine, Frangipani Tree, Iris, Cashmeran, Accord of Ambergris, Musk.
13. Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf – Check It Out Here For $85
This popular mainstay still remains a winner. Light notes of jasmine, rose, cattleya orchid and patchouli.
14. Jo Malone ‘Wood Sage and Sea Salt’ Perfume – Check It Out Here For $65
15. Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume – Check It Out Here For $100
Ladies allergic to perfume, rejoice! A single note of Cetalox can be worn as is, or layered with your favorite.
16. VERED Blue Violet Perfume – Buy It Here For $98
Organic and vegan with zero synthetics, it’s the perfect mix of woody and floral.
17. CLEAN Reserve Citron Fig – Check It Out Here For $95
Fresh, citrusy and well…clean! A mix of fig, ginger and lemon…with a soft base of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musk. Can be layered with other Clean fragrances (We’re looking at you, Rain).
18. Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Spray – Check It Out Here For $100
A Chanel fragrance that’s a little harder to come by. A rich blend of green floral wood notes, jasmine, rose, iris, ylang ylang, sandalwood and mosses.
19. Diptyque Geranium Odorata Fragrance – Check It Out Here For $98
Geranium Odorata is a woody, floral scent with, fresh notes that are perfect for spring.
20. Pinrose Lil’ Dipper – Check It Out Here For $65
Lil’ Dipper is a calming mix of peony, mandarin and sandalwood. It can be layered with Pinrose’s other scent, Sun Saint for a signature scent.
21. Bottega Veneta – Check It Out Here For $120
Fresh, unique and subtle, this clean fragrance is a great option when switching to a summer scent. A mix of plum and pink pepper mingle with notes of sambac jasmine.
22. Berdoues Assam Of India – Check It Out Here For $85
Earth and woody, Assam of India combines citrus from Menton, Indian Tea and the sensual scent of sandalwood.
Still Undecided? Shop the Best-Selling Perfume Right Now at Sephora.com!
Plus: Pin It Below Before You Go!
Before You Go:
Ten Best Mens Cologne for 2017
2017 Beauty Products & Tips We Love
Best Gifts For Her in 2017
Top Fashion & Style Trends For Men
27+ Lipsticks We Love For 2017
10 Best Handbags & Designer Purses 2017
The Latest Women’s Perfume Options for 2017
33 Tech Gadgets in 2017 That Women Love (and Need!)