Sure this has already made the rounds on the Interwebatory, but I could watch it over and over again. For those of you new to “The Youtube” these three-punk-kids (shakes fist at the sky) wander into random supermarkets holding gallon bottles of milk, orange juice and the like and just absolutely smash the hell out of them right near unsuspecting patrons, throw themselves on the floor and then struggle to get up. Personally I would have used the Benny Hill theme song has background music, but that’s just me.
5 Reasons Why I Still Love the Bottle Smashing Prank
1. The unsuspecting old woman who tries to use her shopping cart as an anchor to pull the punk-kid back to shore
2. When the punk-kid smashes his head off the dog food shelf and smashes the bottles
3. The girl who tries to help the punk-kid get up, but ends up falling into the milk herself
4. The woman who just says “uh oh!” when the punk-kid is rolling around the floor
5. When the punk-kid jumps in the air, smashes the bottles whilst mid-air, and does it all while the shopper is looking at him