The Breakfast Club is a classic eighties movie from the prolific yet gone too soon writer director – John Hughes. The movie takes place almost entirely in one room and all about a set of seemingly archetypal high school characters who, by the end of the movie, find that they have a little more in common than they thought or that society would have them believe. Here are a few of the best scenes from The Breakfast Club…
1. Sage advice.
2. Contrary to popular belief, Bart Simpson did not invent this line:
3. Do you see what he did there?
4. 80’s insults are kind of the best.
5. Oh, and so are 80’s fights.
6. They ate sushi in High School in the 80’s…mind blown!
7. Yo wastoid, you’re not gonna blaze up in here.
8. If you are going to get high, you might as well dance.