Because sometimes the best revenge is a catchy tune that makes tons of money. This is the definitive list of the best meanest songs ever written.
1. You’re so Vain by Carly Simon
Is it bad that I think this song is about me?
2. Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem
Someone find his snare quick.
3. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
What did those leather seats ever do to you Carrie?
4. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk
“Eyes on fire, eyes on fire” That does not sound good, you should see a Doctor P!nk. You don’t want to catch You Eye.
5. Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
“Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me” Yikes!
6. Gives you Hell by The All American Rejects
“When you see my face, Hope it gives you hell, Hope it gives you hell.” You may want to work on that group therapy.
7. F*ck You By CeeLo Green
[See Song Title]
8. Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks
“I’m not ready to make nice. I’m not ready to back down. I’m still mad as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round” And I don’t blame you Chicks of the Dixie
9. You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrisette
“And every time I scratch my nails down someone else’s back. I hope you feel it. Well, can you feel it?” I do feel it. How have you bewitched me?
10. Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan
“I wish that for just one time. You could stand inside my shoes. You’d know what a drag it is to see you”
[No video Available]