If you’re looking to create some frozen treats that go slightly beyond freezing juice on a stick, we’ve got you covered. Check out our take on these freeze pops made with fresh fruit….
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 to one cup of coconut water, flavor of choice (optional, I used peach mango)
- 2 cups of pineapple (can also use frozen)
- handful of blueberries
- handful of raspberries
- popsicle molds
What to do:
- Drop a few raspberries and/or blueberries into the Popsicle molds.
- Blend the pineapple and coconut water together and pour into the Popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
…One Last Thing
Switch up the fruit based on preference and feel free to adjust the amount of coconut water as necessary. Adding a liquid to the pineapple makes it much easier to blend and pour. If these are for the grown-ups, maybe coconut rum/vodka is the liquid of choice? (Uh…no, me neither).