…because, let’s be honest, it’s really time to invest in a perfectly fitting tuxedo. Whether you’re gearing up for your wedding or are just that kind of mover and shaker that needs to sport a tux a few times a year, just buy it. Don’t rent. We repeat: Don’t Rent. That is, unless you’re heading to prom. From midnight blue to classic black and even a little plaid pattern, browse our editor’s picks for the top tuxedos and tux jackets for men this 2021 season. Get black tie ready!
1. Trim Fit Cotton/Linen Print Tuxedo Dinner Jacket – Buy It Here For $595
2. Black & White Check Slim Fit Tuxedo Jacket – Buy It Here For $695
3. Gieves & Hawkes Midnight Blue Tuxedo – Buy It Here For $1,385
About This Tux: Created from inky wool-twill, this tuxedo is topped off with black faille peak lapels and on-point tailoring.
4. Michael Bastian Midnight Blue Checkered Slim Fit Tuxedo Jacket – Buy It Here For $1,995
5. Brunello Cucinelli Slim Fit Charcoal Grey Tuxedo – Buy It Here For $5,970
About This Tux: Crafted in Italy, this silk, cashmere and wool blend tuxedo fits perfectly and looks elegant in a distinguished charcoal grey.
6. Hardy Amies Navy Peak Lapel Tuxedo Jacket – Buy It Here For $995
About This Tux Jacket: Smooth wool and mohair blend makes this on-trend navy blue jacket the perfect choice to pair with matching tuxedo pants or, go bold and color block with jet black trousers.
7. Tom Ford Slim-Fit Black Mohair Wool Blend Tuxedo – Buy It Here For $5,670
About This Tux: Tom Ford has done it again by designing in a modern slim cut from a mohair and wool-blend and showcases shawl lapels trimmed with on-trend satin for an classic finish.