…because how many times can you really use the poop emoji or the finger point into a hole with a sidewards winky face? 200? 559 times? Comedy genius and exceptional artist-to-the-stars, Avery Monsen, worked with the folks over at Funny or Die to come up with some brilliant rejected emojis. Here are the ones I need in my life…STAT.
1. Because when my lactose intolerance clears itself up and I’m back on cheese, I’m going to need a little help:
2. Because he was always more than wooden teeth and cherry trees…as am I:
3. Because it’s high-time we all took a stand:
4. Because driving around in a rusty van with wood paneling will eventually catch up with you:
5. Because at the end of the day, we’re all Laura Dern:
7. Because we’ll always keep our feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars:
And you can always play the “Rejected Emoji” Vine game by hitting pause and enjoying over 99 new rejected emojis. It’s why the Internet was invented.