Ode to the fall-into-winter leather coat. If you’re still sporting your baggy leather coat from yesterday it’s time to hang it up, trade up, and find something that’s a bit trimmer in nature. This year it’s all about the 50 shades of black motorcycle inspired leather coats. Scan our picks for some of the trendiest men’s leather jackets this season, including some ‘faux’ options as, we hear you, it can be a bit much.
1. Ralph Lauren Purple Label ‘Leather Biker’ Jacket – Buy It Here For $3,495
2. Acne Studios ‘Ian Shearling’ Leather Jacket – Buy It Here For $2,700
3. Ted Baker London Trim Fit Leather Bomber Jacket in Navy Blue – Buy It Here For $745
4. Lamarque Leather Moto Jacket in Steel Grey – Buy It Here For $610
5. Vince Camuto Classic Zip-Up Black Leather Coat – Buy It Here For $398
6. Faux Leather Bomber Jacket in Olive Green – Buy It Here For $45
7. Baldwin ‘Johnny’ Leather Moto Jacket in Black – Buy It Here For $1,095
8. Leather Moto Jacket With Removable Hood – Buy It Here For $595
9. Wood-Wood ‘Dean’ Leather Jacket in Copper – Buy It Here For $795
10. Diesel Sheepskin Leather Coat for Men – Buy It Here For $598
For us, sometimes the thought of incorporating a staple leather coat back into our wardrobe brings up bad memories of The Fonz or, better yet, Uncle Jessie from Full House. Sport it with the same color black pants and you’re pretty much ready to be cast in any and all Godfather sequels they have lined up. Rocking leather the right way takes a little finesse. Truth be told it typical pairs well with your favorite jeans. Dark leather coat = lighter jeans. Brown leather coat = darker jeans. Trust us. Anything else and you’ll look like you’ve been trying too hard.
These moto jackets are definitely a must-have this season, plus the fit goes from trim to super slim. Depending on the cut, your leather jacket can bring you from the weekend to an informal happy-hour. So invest in one killer coat this season. You won’t regret it.