I actually consider myself a connoisseur of bad songs. I know every word to We Built this City by Starship, my go to Karaoke songs are Love Shack and 99 Luftballoons And Air Supply is on heavy rotation on my phone.
However, there are some songs that even I can’t endure. This is the worst of the worst.
1. Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer
Are you talking to me? At least buy me dinner first.
2. Have You Really Ever Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams
Have you Bryan? Because based on this song I’m not so sure.
3. Tell Him by Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand
Tell him my ears are bleeding and I need a Doctor Stat.
4. Sussudio by Phil Collins
Seriously? Is this a real song? Phil kind of redeemed himself with Against All Odds, but I still can’t forgive him for this travesty.
5. Dancing in the Streets by David Bowie and Mick Jagger
The audacity of the video almost saves this song, ALMOST.
6. Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Tony Orlando and Dawn
Our service men deserve better. Sorry.
7. She’s Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze.
Never understood this. Does this mean she blows? It does doesn’t it.
8. Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band
This dirty little song sounds a little too clean which somehow makes it even dirtier.
9. Living La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
No. No. No. Bad Ricky Martin, Bad.
10. Kiss From a Rose by Seal
I’ve never really gotten to the end of the song. Does he end up with the Rose?