Don’t sweat it! The mercury may be rising, but your makeup doesn’t have to melt down. While we’re all for a lighter hand- especially during the summer months, but sometimes we still need a foundation that will stand up to the heat. Whether you’re attending a formal affair in the sweltering heat, or just don’t feel comfortable skipping a base altogether, we’ve picked 8 foundations that will help you face the summer months. And while everyone’s skin handles things differently, we think these are worth a shot. Check out our picks below, from light and airbrushed to 15 hour full coverage.
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Soft Matte Hydra Makeup – Check It Out Here For $42
A light, but budge proof option that lasts up to 24 hours!
also available in original formula here
2. bareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 15 – Check It Out Here For $29
3. Clinique Even Better Makeup – Check It Out Here For $29
Improves discoloration, while being resistant to humidity, sweat and water.
4. Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation – Check It Out Here For $41.50
Oil free, up to 8 hour wear in shades made for darker skin tones.
5. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation – Check It Out Here For $36
Oil free and waterproof, this can be used as concealer and foundation.
6. Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation – Check It Out Here For $40
Face and body foundation, available in 40 waterproof and sweat-proof shades.
7. Rimmel Lasting Finish Liquid Foundation – Check It Out Here For $7
Stands up to the heat and humidity at a drug store price point.
8. Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation – Check It Out Here For $36
Oil free, with coverage that lasts up to 24 hours.