Dry shampoo is one of the best ways to extend your blow out and freshen up 2nd (or 3rd?) day hair. The key is finding a good one, using it sparingly and not spraying it an inch from your head. Now this isn’t an alternative to a shower…we’re not animals after all. Our roundup includes 10 powders and sprays that can help absorb oil or even create volume on clean hair….Along with one who is technically (legally?) not considered a dry shampoo, but is fab for creating volume when used sparingly on your roots…and smells amazing. A few come in travel size options as well!
1. Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk- Buy It Here For $9-$20
2. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here for $13-$22
3. Batiste Blush Floral & Flirty Dry Shampoo (various scents and a tinted version for brown hair)- Buy It Here For $5.99
4. Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $13
5. amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $9-$22
6. Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $10-$20
7. Alterna ‘Caviar Anti-Aging’ Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $22
8. Marc Anthony True Professional 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $7.99
9. Stila Hair Refresher- Buy It Here For $28
10. L’Oreal EverStyle Energizing Dry Shampoo- Buy It Here For $7
…and a wild card. Technically not a dry shampoo, but fabulous for freshening up hair, creating texture and adding volume when used sparingly at the roots.
11. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray- Buy It Here For $22-$42