A quality hair dryer can definitely be worth the extra money…especially if you use it on a regular basis. High quality dryers tend to last longer, but it’s important to find a dryer that suits your individual hair type. Cool shot buttons, and adjustable heat settings are some of the special features that come into play as well. Whether you have thick hair, thin hair, or need to style second day hair, we’ve got you covered. Check out our list of 7.
1. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Travel Dryer – Check It Out Here For $33
Lightweight, dual voltage for international travel, folding handle.
2. Hot Tools NexGen Ionic Dryer – Check It Out Here For $130
Good for medium, thick, and coarse hair.
3. DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser Set – Check It Out Here For $159
Good for curly hair, with 360 degree airflow.
4. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – Check It Out Here For $399
A splurge-worthy dryer, with three speed settings provide fast drying, regular drying, and styling with a constant cool flow
5. BIO IONIC 10X Pro Ultralight Speed Dryer – Check It Out Here For $295
Dries hair quickly, while being lightweight.
6. Rusk W8Less Ceramic and Tourmaline 2000 Watt Dryer – Check It Out Here For $59
Adjustable heat setting for fine hair, and second day styling.
7. Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Speed Hair Dryer – Check It Out Here For $17.99
Overall, drug store price point.
8. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer – Check It Out Here For $60
Great for multi-taskers, this one-step option gets drying and styling done with one tool.
9. Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer – Check It Out Here For $195
Great for longer, thicker hair – this powerful motor emits negative ions for a smooth, long lasting blowout.