…because the perfect cocktail really completes any summer day.
Editor’s picks for the best summer cocktails of 2016 (and the perfect way to spend your Fourth of July). The sun, beach, sand and an easy breezy cocktail…it’s all you really need to help wind down and enjoy the summer. Check out our favorite drinks you must try this season.
1. Whiskey Smash with Mint & Agave Summer Cocktail
2. Spiked Ice Tea Juliette with Bourbon
3. The Ultimate Spicy Jalapeño Margarita Recipe
4. Calming Beach Ginger Margarita
5. Classically Cold & Refreshing Moscow Mule
6. Pineapple Tequila Summer Breeze Cocktail
7. Adult Blackberry Champagne Popsicles
8. The Uniquely Perfect Pear & Lemon Tom Collins
9. Raspberry Sorbet Champagne Cocktail