Because these guys have been with you since day one so, let’s face it, it’s time to reward them for sticking by you (and keeping their mouths shut about what happened at the bachelor party). We’ve rounded up some of the best groomsmen gift ideas for 2016. From classic to unique, we got your guys covered.
1. For the Groomer: C.O Bigelow Professional Shaving Brush – Buy It Here For $79
In a sea of electric razors and constant 5 0’clock shadows, your groomsman will love an old-fashioned, yet classic, shave. Plus, it’ll help guarantee he’ll show up to the church looking well groomed.
2. For the Cigar Smoker: Limited Edition Indestructible Travel Cigar Humidor – Buy It Here For $65
The latest trend in humidors…not boring wooden ones. This limited edition humidor holds up to 15 cigars and is perfect for the weekend getaway and easily fits into most travel bags. Check out our other favorite humidors here.
3. For the Player: Affordable Complete Poker Set – Buy It Here For $26
Make sure your standard poker night with your buddies doesn’t end just because guys are getting married off every other Sunday.
4. For the Guy Who Takes Care of Himself: Birchbox Men’s Subscription of the Month Club – Buy It Here For $18/month
Your groomsmen will love that Christmas is coming once per month and, thanks to Birchbox, he’ll be able to sample the latest in grooming, gadgets and accessories without having to leave the house.
5. For the Businessman: Monogrammed Stainless Steel Cufflinks – Buy It Here For $35
Such a classic groomsmen gift, personalize it by tossing his initials right onto the cuff links. Also, this pretty much will help remind him what letter his name starts with when he gets a little to drunk to remember.
6. For the “Coffee” Drinker: Ceramic Tall Coffee Mug – Buy It Here For $15
Because welcome to 2016, some guys like pink. Deal with it. Let’s face it, the wedding is going to a long day so might as well start it out with some coffee..or tequila…or whatever. It’s coffee to me!
7. For the Traveling Man: Rawlings Leather Travel Kit – Buy It Here For $165
Upgrade him from that old plastic shopping bag he used to toss all his toiletries in when traveling (like during your bachelor party weekend).
8. For the Drinker: Classic Baseball Bat Bottle Openers – Buy It Here For $95
How cool are these? These bottle openers are actually made from bats swung by real Major League players. Plus, it comes with a story card and number letting him know exactly which game the bat was used in. Get one for yourself while you’re at it.
9. For the Whiskey Lover: The Whiskey Ice Wedge – Buy It Here For $18
This ice wedge creates an icy slope that slowly chills without overly diluting too quickly. Uh, genius!
10. For the Jokester: The F-Bomb Paperweight – Buy It Here For $45
Because not every gift has to be so serious.
When All Else Fails Buy One of These Gift Cards Online: [ Swipe Left! ]
11. For the DIY Drinker: Homemade Gin Kit – Buy It Here For $50
Know what’s almost as fun as drinking gin? Making it at home yourself. Follow the easy instructions and 36 hours later you and your buddies are ready to throw some back.
12. For the Sneaky Groomsman: Personal Copper Flask – Buy It Here For $36
And we won’t judge you if you fill your copper flask with a Moscow Mule. Plus, cool coffee mugs for the non-drinking drinker.
13. For the Inspired: Silver Home Plater Paperweight – Buy It Here For $38
And who isn’t inspired by words of wisdom from Babe Ruth himself?
14. For the Moneyman: Gucci Sterling Silver Money Clip – Buy It Here For $260
Because he’ll finally feel like an adult when his money is safe in a sterling silver clip.
15. For the Music Lover: BRAVEN Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – Buy It Here For $100
Because music on the go has never been easier.
16. Star Wars R2-D2 Coffee Press – Buy It Here For $40
R2-D2 has always been a friend and now can make your morning that much better by giving you up to 4-cups of coffee that are…wait for it…out of this world.