Every changing season reminds us that it’s time to freshen up our wardrobe and this spring is no different. But this doesn’t mean you have to break the bank…even though deep down you kind of want to. We accepted the “Under $200 Challenge” to put together a complete spring outfit (including long pants/shorts option) when on the cheaper side shall we say. Get inspired this spring for under $194.00 head to toe.
1. Men’s Lightweight Spring Sport Coat in Blue – Buy It Here For $49.90
2. Navy Blue Linen Gingham Style Check Shirt – Buy It Here For $29.90
3. Men’s Chino Shorts in Spring Pink – Buy It Here For $29.90
4. Wellington Tortoise-Style Sunglasses – Buy It Here For $14.90
5. Men’s Selvedge Light Blue Slim Fit Jeans – Buy It Here For $49.90
6. White/Black Stripe Tee – Buy It Here For $14.90
7. Shades of Blue Polk Dot Dress Socks – Buy It Here For $4.30