…because it doesn’t matter if it’s pre or post Labor Day.
One of our favorite things about the white sneaker trend for men that we’re seeing pop up all over the place recently is that they really go with almost anything in your wardrobe. White sneakers with shorts? Check. White sneakers with jeans? Of course. Pair them with your chinos for work? Of course. Even sync them up with your favorite suit you’re sporting to that wedding this season (within reason). The point is that no matter what time of year it is, you can always use a great pair (or pairs!) of sparkling white sneakers. Shop our picks for some of the coolest white sneakers for men (so far) in 2017 that look great and won’t break the bank so when you need to replace your dirty kicks, you’re ready!
1. The Classic White: Converse ‘Jack Purcell’ Sneaker – Buy It Here For $65
2. The White With a Pop of Color: Adidas ‘Stan Smith’ Sneakers – Buy It Here For $75
3. The Trendy White: Comme des Carcons ‘Play x Converse’ Sneakers – Buy It Here For $120
4. The Sporty White: Adidas Terrex Climacool Boat Shoe for Men – Buy It Here For $70
5. The Lightweight White: Cole Haan ‘GrandPro’ Tennis Sneaker – Buy It Here For $130
6. The Traditional White: Vans Slip-On White Sneakers for Men – Buy It Here For $50