1992 seems like it was yesterday. Times were simpler and you basically broke your VHS of “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead” by rewinding it over and over again. But at least you were able to quote it like there was no tomorrow. Who didn’t wonder what would happen if your 16 year old sister had to take care of the whole family all summer long? Here’s some of the best quotes, scenes and moments from “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.” I’m right on top of that, Rose!
1. I’m Right on Top of that Rose!
2. Why Don’t You Save Your Last Three Brain Cells?
3. When the Babysitter Arrives…
4. Per-So-Nnel: We all hated her. For Always.
5. When the Orders Were Given…
6. And When the Chores Were Over…
7. When Sue Ellen Has Had ENOUGH…
8. …But Was Starting to Gain Some Confidence
9. When Katrina Freaked During the Backyard Fashion Show
10. When We All Felt Shot Down
11. When Sue Ellen Got Deep
12. When Even WE Freaked Out Over that Damn QED Report!!!
13. When We Weren’t Sure What Was Happening….And Neither Did She
14. When Sue Ellen Tried on All Her Mom’s Work Clothes
15. When Kenny’s Room Basically Killed the Babysitter
16. When This Dance Basically Just Happened
17. When Sue Ellen Was Stressed (and Smoking Was Ok?)
More Funny Quotes:
20 Best Quotes & Scenes from FRIENDS
Top 10 Quotes from Tommy Boy
13 Life Lessons from The Goonies (with Gifs of Sloth!)
The 8 Most Hysterical Scenes & Quotes from The Money Pit
Naked Gun Quotes & Scenes We Love
10 Quotes from CLUE, the Movie!